touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Originally Posted by pexChameTumma
    It just doesn't feel right to say I have written many software!. We added to our dress business in July 2007 when we expanded our license with Ellen Tracy to include dresses and in July 2008 when we entered into a new license agreement to design and distribute dresses under the Jessica Simpson label.Sleeping bags come in three main styles: rectangular, semi-rectangular and mummy. Where do our thoughts come from? also has a bearing on this seemingly inexhaustible subject, on which just about everyone must have their own views. If you need extra cushion from the cold or as body support, bring a sleeping pad or an inflatable mattress..Take that with a grain of salt.. The kids sort the images based on whether they are proper water behaviors or not. If you're reaching around March, you'd probably find more sales.. The front cover is full of colors, like it was splashed with paint in some areas, then flowers and vines were created from the mess of black, green, and purple.Things start with Junya's confession and Atsu's cautious acceptance, and they quickly give in to sheer desire. You Higuri style is, simply put, lovely. This aspect really needed more depth put into it, as it's hard to believe someone could go from that in love with someone to "eww, you're disgusting" at the drop of a hat, but supposedly that's what happens here.I finally stumble out of Wrigley Field at a little past 11:00. They are some of the most comfortable shoes I own, but they may not be for everyone. Conversely, it allows slower runners to run without feeling pressured by faster runners pushing their pacing..In the wake of a small 1947 riot involving bikers at a Hollister, Calif., rally, the American Motorcyclist Association released a now-famous statement. Moreover, we do not select every advertiser or advertisement that appears on the web site-many of the advertisements are served by third party advertising companies..In hot weather, make sure to dress so you do not overheat. Another study in the January 2009 issue of the same journal found that male runners experience significantly higher anaerobic and aerobic thresholds when wearing compression stockings. And it developed out of the mod thing to a large extent, so the OP's post is succinct and accurate and says nothing about rockers anyhow.Even jeweled hair clips look appropriate when placed on the head in a non-obvious way, like at the back of a ponytail or behind the ear. Friar. It should not be used as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Tattoo is the story of the relationship between a talented tattoo artist and his living canvas.Boards come in different shapes, sizes and widths -- all have advantages and disadvantages. Publicly traded companies are required to disclose "Segment Reporting," when they file with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Garments that are made of fabrics that are a poor choice of weight/texture etc.
    Sorry, did I miss something here... was this part of some dumbasses idea of a type of filibuster or a similiarly dumb idea... what the hell is this doing in this forum...

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Sorry, did I miss something here... was this part of some dumbasses idea of a type of filibuster or a similiarly dumb idea... what the hell is this doing in this forum...
    It is spam. But it makes more sense than the original point of this thread.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dumbdudley getting buried in every thread now lmao... dumbfukk has 5k posts in 10 months thinks he's somebdy with all his stories

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by rumnblack View Post
    Now I've accused you of living in a basement glued to the internet, what you should do now is come up with some bs story about working in a great job and posting from work to try and impr..........forget it, you're way to smart to do something as predictable and 2007 as that, way too smart.
    Collecting welfare and posting from momma's trailer is considered working for the gov't these days..

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by touchback View Post
    Lets all just paint the town red...
    This was the most respectful way I could put it at the time... some of us knew BI was knee deep in red figures. At time heard 600k sharp action and another 900k recreational... we knew they were f&cked, just did not want to start a run on a book in case they got a backer which we knew they were shopping since last April when 300k in the red... sorry I could not of said more, was really hoping they got a bail out.

First 12