JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Hey everyone, just wanted to report that i received a payout for $975 via W U p2p..Jon and betislands have been getting hammered in the threads for the payout issues and the way its been handled by some of the CS staff..much of the criticism deserved, but to be fair it should be reported when people do get payouts..i think it also makes the others feel better knowing that payments are being made so maybe things aren't as ominous as we might have thought. I still have more payments coming but this is a good sign and the payout was appreciated by me.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JasonDC View Post
    Hey everyone, just wanted to report that i received a payout for $975 via W U p2p..Jon and betislands have been getting hammered in the threads for the payout issues and the way its been handled by some of the CS staff..much of the criticism deserved, but to be fair it should be reported when people do get payouts..i think it also makes the others feel better knowing that payments are being made so maybe things aren't as ominous as we might have thought. I still have more payments coming but this is a good sign and the payout was appreciated by me.
    nice to hear this!

CollegePro

for idiot like dudleydawson who thinks I only ask for FP, I just requested W U payout and Ryan said it will be ready later today. I will update it here later.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    for idiot like dudleydawson who thinks I only ask for FP, I just requested W U payout and Ryan said it will be ready later today. I will update it here later.
    You are mentally ill.

Been stated several times over the last few days you have no balance there.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by DudleyDawson View Post
    You are mentally ill.

Been stated several times over the last few days you have no balance there.
    LOL.. okay

CollegePro

I did not receive payout today. Ryan promised me for Monday though. Good communication was made with clear reason to why they couldn't process the payout today. Hopefully they won't have any issue on Monday to process my payout.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Good to know they cant process sameday payouts. I've been avoiding betislands altogether. They don't have anything that appeals to me. To me they are no different than an ezstreet or betrevolution where i can get a 100% bonus. No clue why anyone plays there.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Ryan can't wipe his ass without checking with Jon first.
    You mean Wager Chief Shawn aka Ryan Rossi.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I did not receive payout today. Ryan promised me for Monday though. Good communication was made with clear reason to why they couldn't process the payout today. Hopefully they won't have any issue on Monday to process my payout.
    WagerChief Shawn promised you not Ryan Rossi.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    does it really matter?? Ryan, Shawn, Jeff, Bob and etc... any reason to why you keep saying Ryan is Shawn?? did he do something terribly wrong before?

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

great news to hear payments are still being sent

CollegePro

anyone who is interested, I just got a call from Bob and received $600 payout which I request it on saturday. I requested $975 today but that won't be ready today... Hopefully it will be ready by tomorrow. Thanks Bob and Ryan!

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

Betislands is a solid shop

JasonDC

Quote Originally Posted by dark star View Post
    Betislands is a solid shop
    They have to get it together though..there are still too many people out there that are being told in the morning they are getting money the same day to find out later they wont be getting it..that has to stop, it's going to kill their reputation..if they want to book games they have to start paying in a timely manner. Im one of the lucky ones to have gotten three p2p in the last couple weeks, but today something happened at BI that i cant quite understand..I call them and Kelly from CS tells me the check option is back but it wont be sent until next monday, no big deal, so i request a $3000 payout..later a guy i know from another forum requests a check payout and they tell him he will get it no later than friday..just seems odd to me that i put in my request before him and they tell me it's going to be sent next week and told him he will receive his this week.

CollegePro

They have to get it together though..there are still too many people out there that are being told in the morning they are getting money the same day to find out later they wont be getting it..that has to stop, it's going to kill their reputation..if they want to book games they have to start paying in a timely manner. Im one of the lucky ones to have gotten three p2p in the last couple weeks, but today something happened at BI that i cant quite understand..I call them and Kelly from CS tells me the check option is back but it wont be sent until next monday, no big deal, so i request a $3000 payout..later a guy i know from another forum requests a check payout and they tell him he will get it no later than friday..just seems odd to me that i put in my request before him and they tell me it's going to be sent next week and told him he will receive his this week.
    That's nothing new.. you have to request check payout by no later than Friday and check will be mail out to you on the following monday..so considering that today is monday, your check will not go out till next monday like Kelly said.. so it's pretty much same thing as if you request your check payout on this friday.

JasonDC

That's nothing new.. you have to request check payout by no later than Friday and check will be mail out to you on the following monday..so considering that today is monday, your check will not go out till next monday like Kelly said.. so it's pretty much same thing as if you request your check payout on this friday.
    As i said, i dont have a problem with them sending it out next monday..but why was the other guy who has been waiting for money for quite some time being told he will receive his this week no later than friday? Honestly, im not really complaining, i have receieved three p2p since November 27th and i still have a good amount in the account, it just seemed odd that he requested his after me but was told h will get his money before i do.

CollegePro

As i said, i dont have a problem with them sending it out next monday..but why was the other guy who has been waiting for money for quite some time being told he will receive his this week no later than friday? Honestly, im not really complaining, i have receieved three p2p since November 27th and i still have a good amount in the account, it just seemed odd that he requested his after me but was told h will get his money before i do.
    icic.. i have quick question Jason.. you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.. but what's your wagering limit on 1st half NFL games?? I remeber before I was about to bet $1000 and after merge with 7reds, my limit went down to $500...

CollegePro

I am trying to find out if every players have different limit or not..

JasonDC

icic.. i have quick question Jason.. you don't have to tell me if you don't want to.. but what's your wagering limit on 1st half NFL games?? I remeber before I was about to bet $1000 and after merge with 7reds, my limit went down to $500...
    I dont know my 1st half limit because i dont play 1st halves..i know my second half limit is $500..but im pretty sure it's always been $500. I do think my limits were cut in NFL football though..Im pretty sure my limit was $2000 at one point but last week i was only allowed to play the Colts-Lions over for $1500..I also used to get 1/2 off on my bets but i no longer get that..no big deal,i dont play there for half points..90% of my bets are Over bets..i just want a book that will pay me without hassle when i win..this appears to be getting quite difficult to find.

CollegePro

I dont know my 1st half limit because i dont play 1st halves..i know my second half limit is $500..but im pretty sure it's always been $500. I do think my limits were cut in NFL football though..Im pretty sure my limit was $2000 at one point but last week i was only allowed to play the Colts-Lions over for $1500..I also used to get 1/2 off on my bets but i no longer get that..no big deal,i dont play there for half points..90% of my bets are Over bets..i just want a book that will pay me without hassle when i win..this appears to be getting quite difficult to find.
    so they must have lowered everybody's limit.. ok.. thanks for info man.

JasonDC

Im just a recreational bettor who likes betting overs on football and basketball and rooting for points to be scored..i have not had a good year so far although i have made a nice late charge here at the end...just hoping to get that check soon.

JasonDC

Btw, i do know my limit for college basketball 1st halves is $500..i have made some max wagers on those games..not sure about football.

First 12