ethandavis2
    ethandavis2's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1964

GTBETS great customer service

Had a problem with a check being returned by my bank, sent in the documents to gtbets, within 24 hours, they put the money back in account, including fees, and sent me a withdrawel for a portion of it via a different method. Incredible customer service. Thank you gtbets

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got a pop up today about a holiday gift. i goto live help and they tell i will be notified within 48 hours i think.

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

GTBETS has by far the best customers service in the industry

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Great customer service

BASSENCO
    BASSENCO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

I opened an account with them, and they screwed it up from the first day and still haven't fixed the glitch on their end. But they keep bombing my inbox with ads. I have opened up THREE tickets with them so far, and still nothing but boiler plate replies that promise me somebody will be in contact with me within 48 hours.

My mind is made up about them. I would never dare trust them with my money.

wisky
    wisky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by BASSENCO View Post
    I opened an account with them, and they screwed it up from the first day and still haven't fixed the glitch on their end. But they keep bombing my inbox with ads. I have opened up THREE tickets with them so far, and still nothing but boiler plate replies that promise me somebody will be in contact with me within 48 hours.

My mind is made up about them. I would never dare trust them with my money.
    what did they screw up ?

BASSENCO

I went through the join up process and got the email that said click this link to verify your account. And when I clicked the link, I was sent to a different interface entirely that did not recognize my login credentials. So I used my web history to go back to the page where I had started the process to join up, and THAT interface did let me log in. But the other interface never did.

Such a glitch with my user credentials is a serious problem. So I emailed them and got a trouble ticket, and then...nothing. Then I started getting bombarded with their stupid ads to come place bets. I re-checked, and the second interface to which I had been sent by their email still didn't recognize my credentials, while the first one did. So I wrote again and reminded them that they had said somebody would look into this in 48 hours. And I got ANOTHER trouble ticket number, followed by more of those stupid ads. So I wrote them AGAIN (sarcastically this time) got another trouble ticket, and more stupid ads. I stopped the cycle there.

But users should know that their software has got problems, very serious problems about recognizing valid user credentials. And they have no effective procedure in place to check on glitches in their own software. All they've got is an automated system that generates trouble tickets with no human being behind it actually checking the tickets and resolving issues. Their structure is built on a premise that nothing will go wrong (a best path system), so if anything does go wrong in your account, it appears that nobody is employed by them to investigate. I consider them extremely unsafe. It seems entirely possible that a user could deposit money with them and then not be recognized by their system. In fact that could happen at any point in betting and payment transactions.
    Last edited by BASSENCO; 12-05-12 at 06:03 PM. Reason: added detail

ethandavis2

Hank, i got the same pop up, it says to verify ur address, so i think it will come in the mail. I still use the laptop bag vip gave us years ago

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Bassenco, you could call them or live chat and they're pretty good And they do have read the email when you have trouble I had a payout issue 3 weeks ago and i sent them an email during the night the following morning the issue was addressed and ever since my payout is fine. i have a pretty large balance with them and I feel pretty safe.

BASSENCO

I think it's your decision. I won't use them, perhaps because I am a professional software geek, and they have displayed what I view as classic symptoms of not being in competent control of their software.

I think if you stay on their software's "best path" you may never have a problem. It's when their software glitches that they fail to take appropriate action. They don't seem to knwo what to do (or perhaps are not even aware of the issue) when their software does something not written into the flowchart.
    Last edited by BASSENCO; 12-06-12 at 01:04 PM.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Gtbets has quickly become one of my top 3 outs.

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lots of deposit and payout options too

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by ethandavis2 View Post
    Hank, i got the same pop up, it says to verify ur address, so i think it will come in the mail. I still use the laptop bag vip gave us years ago
    that sucks, i was hoping it was betting money.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

They do have very good CS, good promos, good lines, and loyalty points. If you ultimately win too much at their $200 betting limits, they'll cut you to $10 max wager.

BAUS

dark star
    dark star's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5551

A good shop to try out

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    They do have very good CS, good promos, good lines, and loyalty points. If you ultimately win too much at their $200 betting limits, they'll cut you to $10 max wager.

BAUS
    this heppened to you personally i take it? I am not. a winning player and i am allowed to make $1000 wagers however $500 is the largest straight wager i have made there.

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    this heppened to you personally i take it? I am not. a winning player and i am allowed to make $1000 wagers however $500 is the largest straight wager i have made there.
    Yup. $10 max on everything.

BAUS

Hankwins

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS View Post
    Yup. $10 max on everything.

BAUS
    how much did you take them for?

ethandavis2

im still at 100 dollar limits, but only on soccer and tennis

BAUS

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    how much did you take them for?
    Around $7500.

BAUS

BASSENCO

OK, speaking of customer service, I did at last (Dec 7) receive an email from a customer service rep named Sean who finally acknowledged my problem, gave me yet ANOTHER trouble ticket number (or maybe he just cited one of the three I had already received), and offered at least a guess on the nature of the problem. However, Sean plainly said he was contacting me because he saw my complaint on the SBRforum.

So, this whole issue of good customer service keeps eluding me. I wrote THREE emails to them to ask them to fix the problem or explain what happened, and all I got was automated trouble tickets in reply. Then I posted my complaint **here**, and that was what sparked a real live person to address the problem. Sean was very nice, and I was glad to at last hear from a human being. But I still find GTBets to be problematic.

I asked Sean to remove me from their database. And my original assessment seems valid: I don't think these people are crooks. I think they are not in control of their software. I think if you use them, and your interactions keep the software on its best path, you will never see a problem. But if any of your interactions put the software on a different path, you'll just get into the repetitive trouble ticket loop that I entered.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28967

oh how i miss VIP

BASSENCO

I am happy to report that, per my request, Sean removed me from the GTBets email, text message, and mailing lists. I wanted to email him back and thank him, but I didn't want to generate another trouble ticket and start the whole ball rolling again.

The people who post here are correct, when I could get a live CS person, I was helped. But I found it a little ironic that in the same email, Sean said they didn't know what had caused the problem I experienced, and yet he assured me they are in control of their software.

So, I do think there are open issues that their IT dept (if they have one) needs to address. Then again, the behavior of a real live human being was professional and helpful. I'm not confident enough in them to put my money with them, but I plan to watch this thread to see what others experience.