virtozo
    virtozo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

NETELLER terrible service

they disabled my verified account for no reason, site message please call customer service, after waiting for like 15 minutes for an operator they don't know anything only that i have to wait for someone in security dept to call me...obviously nobody is calling, it's been 1 week now...just avoid this stupid company.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Keep hammering them and ask to speak to a manager over and over again. I've had pretty bad experiences with the regular support staff at Neteller, was fed misinformation numerous times and their only response to that was we'll talk to the agent in question so it doesnt affect anyone elses future matters. Had to go as far as contacting FSA and the Ombudsman before reaching any satisfactory resolution (if you dont get any explanation I suggest you do the same, they're regulated). Was a few years ago though.

Everyone here seems to praise Neteller and hate on Moneybookers, but I moved to MB and not had any issues since.

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

5 years use MB never had any problems. At now when they have security token i dont need worry about my money! + costumer service always answer on any q. In your place keep asking for reason of block acc., and start use MB. GL

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I never had any problem with Neteller or MB. I do use both for years.

virtozo

I have MB VIP, also very satisfied; just wanted to use Neteller as alternative method for USD transactions, kinda wrong decision.

YPS
    YPS's Avatar Become A Pro!

Neteller is horrible, even as a VIP.
    I complained about a unknown 100 Euro transfer to an unknown merchant which i havenīt done.
    They closed my account for 18 days for an investigation and nothing happens.
    This wallet reminds me more of an unprofessional kindergarten.
    I would always prefer moneybookers

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by virtozo View Post
    I have MB VIP, also very satisfied; just wanted to use Neteller as alternative method for USD transactions, kinda wrong decision.
    Why wouldnt you use MB for both if you're more satisfied with them, unless you're referring to the few books that do accept Neteller but not MB for some reason?

virtozo

i will use only MB from now on, never thought Neteller was such a mess, good thing i didn't deposit much.

virtozo

called them again today, they said i have to wait for the call...maybe they will call at Christmas