princecharles
    princecharles's Avatar Become A Pro!

$500 at risk with a parlay that concludes on Sunday.
    (Then)
    Placed a second $500 doggy parlay all legs won tonight.

Since this second parlay is 'if'd' off the first not yet concluded wager, will a book allow a 'reallocation' of the funding for the second parlay?

Would they agree to fund the winning parlay with funds already in the account?

Would they allow a specifically earmarked deposit to pull the bets apart?

Could you ever imagine a book would allow the winning parlay to be self funded, post facto?

I would like to get the temperature of this before I contact the book's manager, as the second already won parlay is worth considerably more than the first.

Thanks guys

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why do you think any book would be willing to do this? For nothing you want them to give up their one chance of not paying off the already made parlay!

princecharles

The book is in a highly -EV position at this point, with a couple legs left on the first parlay.
    Rather than have me hedge the hell out if it, wouldn't they benifit
    If I were willing to give something up for the opportunity to split apart the bets?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

call up the book and record a video- would love to hear their reaction to this question.

MadTiger
    Wait 'til next year!
    MadTiger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 47

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Why do you think any book would be willing to do this? For nothing you want them to give up their one chance of not paying off the already made parlay!
    Right.

No upside $$$ for them to do this.

princecharles

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    call up the book and record a video- would love to hear their reaction to this question.

*********FREE JJ GOLD**********

He's the only one I would give my account info to, to make that call.

Release that man!

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by princecharles View Post
    The book is in a highly -EV position at this point, with a couple legs left on the first parlay.
    Rather than have me hedge the hell out if it, wouldn't they benifit
    If I were willing to give something up for the opportunity to split apart the bets?
    I hate to keep crashing your party, but what is it you would be giving up? Your second parlay has already won, so putting "real" money, as opposed to the if-bet, on this second parlay is no risk to you. And, I believe, the book would be perfectly happy with you hedging the hell out of the first parlay --- they then get the added benefit of the juice on another bet ( plus this second bet reduces their risk on your parlay! ).

mrpooh
    mrpooh's Avatar Become A Pro!

no chance

whyteowl
    whyteowl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

why did you fund a parlay with an if-bet based on another parlay? Is your account currently at a zero balance? I think the book would love for you to deposit more funds so you can hedge. Then you can lose even more in the long run.