claymore
    claymore's Avatar Become A Pro!

withdrawal at sportsalive

hi all,l requested a Moneybookers withdrawal 7 days ago and it is not processed still,l sent a few email them and they reply me with same message always ''There can quite often be delays with payments to clients based overseas, and most of these are to do with our payment providers. We endeavour to make the process as quick as possible''
    what should l do?

(sorry,my english is not good)

InTheHole
    InTheHole's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wait for them to pay you. Where do you live and where is the book located? If nothing happens in 4 weeks contact SBR and file a complaint to see if they can help you.

michael1963
    michael1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

Quote Originally Posted by claymore View Post
    hi all,l requested a Moneybookers withdrawal 7 days ago and it is not processed still,l sent a few email them and they reply me with same message always ''There can quite often be delays with payments to clients based overseas, and most of these are to do with our payment providers. We endeavour to make the process as quick as possible''
    what should l do?

(sorry,my english is not good)
    Hi claymore can you tell me please if you've been paid yet as I am in the same position as you and have been waiting around a week for a MB withdrawal.

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

sportsalive? what's that?

Snowman
    Snowman's Avatar Become A Pro!

I am also waiting for a cash-out to neteller , 3000 usd, thinka I have wait for over 2 weeks now.

And now the homepage is not working ?? or is it just for me its have been problem ?

Dont look to good

michael1963
    michael1963's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 642

your right there website has been down for several days now.They did email me with an alternative address but that doesn't work either.
    Not sure how much I have with them - think its about £300

THEGREAT30
    A man in need is a man exposed
    THEGREAT30's Avatar Become A Pro!

Don't play with unknown books.

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I thought Aussie books are licensed through the government and are heavily regulated?

sportsbetwin
    sportsbetwin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sports Alive is solid as. If it was a Costa Rican book it would be rated A+ at sbr.
    Your money is safe.