CaDDyy
    CaDDyy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

5dimes Bet

I bet Oklahoma +120 at the beginning of the season to win the Big 12. If Oklahoma wins this saturday vs tcu and K.St wins this saturday vs Texas. K. St and Oklahoma will be CO Big 12 Champions. The Big 12 Rules state that "If two teams finish with the same conference record, they’ll be declared “co-champions” and each receive a Big 12 championship trophy.
    K.St would get the BCS berth because they beat OU earlier. 5Dimes doesn't have any rules on this that I can find but I talked to live chat and they said " The team that finishes higher in the BCS will be the winner of the bet". Is this right? The bet was that Oklahoma wins the big 12 and technically by the Big 12 rules they did. Should this be graded by the rules they are grading by? Thanks
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

CaDDyy

They keep telling me some fuckkkn tiebreaker. There is no tiebreaker they will both be declared big 12 champions

CaDDyy

Kolton: if they finish with the same conference record, they’ll be declared “co-champions” and each receive a Big 12 championship trophy. BIG 12 rules
    Kolton: If you go by those rules how do I lose the bet
    Kirsten: Sir this is the last time I will repeat, if both teams end up tie then the first position will be decided by the BCS ranking.
    Kolton: Ok one last question and then I will go on with my day

Kolton: Are you going by the big 12 rules
    Kirsten: we have our rules

CaDDyy

Am i just being a fukkn sore loser I bet that ou would win the big 12 and the big 12 will declare them co winners there is no such thing as a fukkn tie they will both be declared champions.

CaDDyy

Kirsten: have a nice one
    Kirsten: bye bye
    Kolton: no share of title imaginary rules
    Kolton: godbless clown

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

If the scenario you mentioned played out I'd be very interested in seeing if they (Tony) attempt to weasel out of paying K.State backers. "Kirsten: we have our rules". The problem is Tony changes the rules to fit his needs.

For the record I asked bet365 how they would grade it if that scenario plays out and after being on hold for 5 minutes while the proper people were asked, they said they'd declare K.State the winner based on the BCS standings.
    Last edited by cutter2225; 11-27-12 at 01:48 PM.

CaDDyy

I just wish they would be more clear about the bet. Because technically I win the bet if both teams win on Saturday and at worst should be a push in my opinion.

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

Quote Originally Posted by CaDDyy View Post
    I just wish they would be more clear about the bet. Because technically I win the bet if both teams win on Saturday and at worst should be a push in my opinion.
    If I was holding your bet, I'd thought I was looking at a push at worst, until I spoke to 365 that is.

CaDDyy

Quote Originally Posted by cutter2225 View Post
    If I was holding your bet, I'd thought I was looking at a push at worst, until I spoke to 365 that is.
    Even if there was no tiebreak listed in the wager. The ticket simply reads 12:00pm Football NCAA Football NCAA Conferences +120 Big 12 Champion - Oklahoma* I should probably wait till saturdays games are over to start bitching anyhow

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 28998

tie-breaker would be whoever gets the BCS bid i would think....maybe thats the tiebreaker?

should be stated clearly in the rules though, becuase its not like this would be a rare occurance to have co-champions

GL if it happens