gwills
    gwills's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 772

Misgraded wager at betislands

I placed future bet before the season at +200 for Wisconsin to "be the big 10 champion". This has recently been graded as a losing wager already. Of course, Wisconsin is still alive in the big 10 title game this weekend.

no, I didn't misread it, and its NOT a regular season champ bet. Ticket says "+200 big ten champ", and should still be pending,

Jon, can you take a look at this? Will obviously live chat tomorrow during hours, but I know some have gotten help from Jon via this forum, and thought making the issue known might help.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17033

Bet should still be pending. The winner of Saturday's Nebraska/Wisconsin will be recognized as the BigTen champion.

gwills

Speaking to them now, hopefully can get it fixed...

gwills

Spoke to Alex and he said they were trying to "figure it out"? Not quite sure what that means. He said people "get confused" about regular season champion, conference champ game winner, etc...? I told him i thought it was CRYSTAL clear. Whoever wins saturday will be celebrated as the big 10 champion

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

there can't really be a regular season champion since there are two divisions

gwills

He said there was "confusion" because of the sanctions on OSU, PSU. The odds were at +200 for that reason....they would have been much higher if not for that.

gwills

It is also important to note that they didn't make OSU or PSU available to bet on, so therefore I don't feel claiming them as "confusion" for betters is valid. If that makes sense?...

Kaabee
    Kaabee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 113

if you google big ten football regular season champion, you don't get anything. it doesn't exist anymore.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3463

have you emailed jon ? i am sure this will get fixed

gwills

Quote Originally Posted by kmarinouofm View Post
    have you emailed jon ? i am sure this will get fixed
    I did, he's looking into it. Alex just kind of gave me the run-around so it scared me.