xyz
    xyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3251

Is now the best time to deposit into C or D rated books?

Given that the football season is coming up in about a month, would now be a good time to deposit into C or D rated books? Are they less likely to fold during this time of the year? I plan to get out of those books one of two ways before the football season is over. From reading previous posts on the forum, end of the football season tests the book's finanicial stability. I would love to hear some veterans' thoughts on this topic. It is all about the risk to reward ratio for a decision like this. Thank you for your insight.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

it all depends on their complaint record and background , there are some good C books in my opinion but I would not deposit into a D one . Specially the way things are now.

slevy
    slevy's Avatar Become A Pro!

It is always a matter of risk/reward XYZ, but yes I would say that now is the best time.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why even risk it?

Why not just play A-rated books all the time and get paid on-time?

Unless of course you WANT to put your money at risk...then I say go for it.

Thremp
    Thremp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by martinblank View Post
    why even risk it?

Why not just play a-rated books all the time and get paid on-time?

Unless of course you want to put your money at risk...then i say go for it.

mai roflcopter
    goes soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi soi

Peep
    Peep's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes, I would say depositing is always "book specific". I would much rather have a "D" book that has been around for a while complaint free than a "B" one that has had continual issues.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

stick to A and B rated books. Why risk it ? What can they offer you that is so much better? A few dollars in bonus money? Why do you think sites like SBR are around? Give your head a shake.
    You work hard for your $$, you love sports, you do all the handicapping possible, you stress the actual game and when the dust settles and you win something you are gonna risk having your $$ with a risky book?

I see no logic whatsoever

Some guys are just complainers. You know those type of people that are always making a stink about something? Risk all you want with D books but if I may make an analogy, it's like dealing with a doctor. You can go to a licensed one with a good reputation or you can do do what Michael Jackson did and deal with the shaddy doctors.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 07-20-09 at 02:24 PM.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wont mention the name of a certain "B" rated book to avoid that steals from its customers because idiot Justin will delete my post but my advice would be to stick with "A" rated books. Just stick to betjamaica, 5dimes, TheGreek, Legendz, etc and you'll never have worry in the world. Dont risk your money at shady books.

HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16961

[quote=pokerplayer22;2039522]i wont mention the name of a certain "b" rated book to avoid that steals from its customers because idiot justin will delete my post but my advice would be to stick with "a" rated books. Just stick to betjamaica, 5dimes, thegreek, legendz, etc and you'll never have worry in the world. Dont risk your money at shady books.[/quote]

wsex?

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Who has WSEX stolen from? I haven't read any complaints of them stealing funds.

Slowpay is very different than stealing.

This is what happens, people jump on a company or person and it snowballs into something that is just out of control. WSEX could easily be back to A+ status by the end of football season.

But nobody wants to hear that. Its turned into somewhat of a witch hunt.

WSEX deserves the benefit of the doubt and deserves to be given time to come back.

THEY HAVE EARNED IT.
    Last edited by WileOut; 07-20-09 at 07:22 PM.

SSLP
    SSLP's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    stick to A and B rated books. Why risk it ? What can they offer you that is so much better? A few dollars in bonus money? Why do you think sites like SBR are around? Give your head a shake.
    You work hard for your $$, you love sports, you do all the handicapping possible, you stress the actual game and when the dust settles and you win something you are gonna risk having your $$ with a risky book?

Some guys are just complainers. You know those type of people that are always making a stink about something? Risk all you want with D books but if I may make an analogy, it's like dealing with a doctor. You can go to a licensed one with a good reputation or you can do do what Michael Jackson did and deal with the shaddy doctors.
    solid post , and I agree with it

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by pokerplayer22 View Post
    I wont mention the name of a certain "B" rated book to avoid that steals from its customers because idiot Justin will delete my post but my advice would be to stick with "A" rated books. Just stick to betjamaica, 5dimes, TheGreek, Legendz, etc and you'll never have worry in the world. Dont risk your money at shady books.

It wouldn't happen to be the "crooked sportbet" would it

WileOut
    WileOut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

Agree. I don't know why anybody would even consider C and D when there is A and B.

pokerplayer22
    pokerplayer22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    It wouldn't happen to be the "crooked sportbet" would it

Haha...you said it...I didnt

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Before you deposit at lower rated books, find out why they are rated that way. Make sure that your style of play won't cause you complications you can avoid.