filipinezu
    filipinezu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

iam here to slag of william hills

just joined to slag off william hills bought the quick cash in the shop in london but they want i must my Id to gibralter . or give up my £ 185 pounds balance

what would anyone else do? does anyone want to join a lynch mob to get them or are they just doing to to me?
    Last edited by filipinezu; 11-25-12 at 02:37 PM. Reason: spelling

filipinezu

Thank you for sending the copies of your documents.

We would like to request however for the notarized copies of your ID and proof of address. You may send them via post to:

c/o Matt Green
    William Hill Online
    6/1 Waterport Place
    Gibraltar

We hope to hear from you soon.

For further questions or enquiries, please feel free to contact Online Support again. We are available 24/7.

Kind regards,

Niobe

Customer Services
    William Hill Online

filipinezu

Joey: Please give me 3-5 minutes.
    : did you receive my passport
    Joey: Thank you for waiting.
    hi
    Joey: We have lifted the restriction on your account. You should be able to use your
    account in full.
    Joey: You may now try to access your account again.

filipinezu

If you get this message from them dont expect that everything is ok. This is just to make you spend more money. Use account in full does not mean getting your winnings

filipinezu

HELLO , Iam slaggin off William Hills anyone care to join in here. see i have to slag them off online and on facebook cause i told them i would . actually i,ll do my notarised Id for extra £100 im not sure if they will agree but i asked them.
    p.s has anyone ever done a notarised id for a bookies ?
    would it be allowed to swipe my £185 from the store ? to make it quits . or would they see that as unfair ?
    it seems reading on here many bookie have a way of stealing that is legal esp via the id thing . ever wondered how they make so much money / sponsor football shirts etc , just read about all the money they win from customers and all the money they have stolen from customers. i wondering is what they win and what they steal all in the same pot or do they keep them in seperate

wonkywill
    wonkywill's Avatar Become A Pro!

Matt Green is the head of compliance for William Hill.

If they are asking for notarized ID then they believe that you are either committing fraud, so they want verified ID for you to give to the relevant authorities, or the ID you originally sent in is fake.

You need to grow a pair, they know what they're doing when it comes to things like this. If you have done anything dodgy, you will know if you have, then good luck trying to con them. If you haven't, then you will get your money back.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9225

Have to give you props for the straight up thread title honesty

Good luck.

meercha
    meercha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

definitely fraud suspicion!
    what is annoying is that you start writing "chit" about them without any grounds.

filipinezu

i do have grounds they,re getting off with not paying out .

. so why i need send to gibralter when i live right next to the shop?

good answer required .no "chit " thanks

Dunhill
    Dunhill's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

1. All books require ID verification when you want to withdraw.
    2. Judging by your username, even if you bet from UK, you're most likely from Romania and books will usually be more thorough with your ID verification process.
    3. You seem to be an asshole. And just like the waiters that will spit in your food if you behave like a douchebag, books will make it as painfull as possible to withdraw your money.

If you're not trying to scam/fraud anyone, just send them the documentation they ask and they'll unlock your balance.

filipinezu

sounds like you know me !
    i guess this is a case of them spitting in my food . ( unlock? its not locked )

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

just send in your id and if youre genuine youll be paid

Optional

It is a good question why he can't walk into the shop and show someone his ID and face. Especially considering he was able to buy the betting cash in the company's own shop.

Maniac
    Maniac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8815

The clerks working in the shop are generally just paid to take bets and thats that really, so anything to do with the online business - especially to do with their fraud measures - they have no experience with, and nothing to do with it.

Just send your ID into them as requested and you should be paid out...

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    It is a good question why he can't walk into the shop and show someone his ID and face. Especially considering he was able to buy the betting cash in the company's own shop.
    I agree with this optional. He shouldn't have to send the id to Gibraltar. He should be able to walk into the store, have them make the necessary copies and send it to Gibraltar. With ID in Australian TABs they do it this way.

Optional

I went along to a Betfair course and got IDed in person and they didn't keep a copy. I liked that.