NavsPicks
    NavsPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1877

bodog.ca

I use to play on this site before thinking of going back to it. Anyone play on it? How's the service? How's the payouts? Thanks

kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

No real issues with it. Customer service is through email (no live chat) but they are very quick with it. My first withdrawl was by cheque and I had it in hand within 2 weeks. Not sure how quick that is compared to other books but overall the transaction was smooth.

The reason I opened with another book was the amount of soccer games was lacking (although they seem to have gotten much greater variety lately) and their lines tend to be some of the last ones to come up compared to any of the major books. Also, if you're betting favourites I found they juiced them up higher than other books (if you play dogs than I found their lines to be in fact better).

Lots of prop bets which is nice if you're in to that.

Conclusion: Nothing amazing, but good enough. Always were fair with me (I had a ton of questions when I started as it was my first book).

BodogBecky
    BodogBecky's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NavsPicks View Post
    I use to play on this site before thinking of going back to it. Anyone play on it? How's the service? How's the payouts? Thanks
    Hello! Just wanted to assure you that bodog.ca has excellent CS and if you ever have any trouble with payouts or service and CS is unable to help to your satisfaction, I'm always here to assist- just send me a PM and I'll speak with a Senior Manager on your behalf. The SBR guys are always happy to help out as well!

Becky

VEIKKAAJA
    VEIKKAAJA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Avoid Bodog

I can't recommend Bodog. I had an account in bodog.eu and when it closed in October, I withdrew my funds on 10th October. To this date, I still haven't received the money in my bank account. I have sent them 2 e-mails and received almost identical replies
    It was always important to us that our players could request withdrawals with confidence, knowing their money will be received quickly. Unfortunately this has not been the case but we are working hard to ensure you receive your money within the next days.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

My funds are/were only €148, so if Bodog has problems with this kind of money, I can't recommend anybody to make deposits there.

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by VEIKKAAJA View Post
    I can't recommend Bodog. I had an account in bodog.eu and when it closed in October, I withdrew my funds on 10th October. To this date, I still haven't received the money in my bank account. I have sent them 2 e-mails and received almost identical replies
    It was always important to us that our players could request withdrawals with confidence, knowing their money will be received quickly. Unfortunately this has not been the case but we are working hard to ensure you receive your money within the next days.

Thank you for your ongoing patience.

My funds are/were only €148, so if Bodog has problems with this kind of money, I can't recommend anybody to make deposits there.
    Can you please PM me your account number so I can speak with the head of finance at Bodog UK and find out what's going on? Sorry to hear that you're having trouble but you'll absolutely receive what you're owed and its not a cash flow issue, that is a guarantee.

Thank you,
    Becky

goombah
    goombah's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3161

dual lines, 10c lines, lack of bonuses. can't see why you'd want to put your money there.

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

They are good. Depends what you want I guess. Pinnacle or matchbook will get you better prices...well most of the time....

king_danilo92
    king_danilo92's Avatar Become A Pro!

its bovada.lv .. not bodog anymore

VEIKKAAJA

Quote Originally Posted by BodogBecky View Post
    Can you please PM me your account number so I can speak with the head of finance at Bodog UK and find out what's going on? Sorry to hear that you're having trouble but you'll absolutely receive what you're owed and its not a cash flow issue, that is a guarantee.

Thank you,
    Becky
    I can't PM you, as ths forum requires 20 posts before doing so. However, if you PM me your e-mail, I'll be happy to e-mail you my account number, and forward the e-mail correspondence I've had with bodog.eu.

VEIKKAAJA

Now waited 2 months for my small 148 € payout from bodog.eu. Be extremely cautious if dealing with any Bodog operations!

king_danilo92

its bovada.. isnt it>???

BodogBecky

Now waited 2 months for my small 148 € payout from bodog.eu. Be extremely cautious if dealing with any Bodog operations!
    I'm really sorry- I must have missed your post asking me to PM you with my email address- I've just done it. As soon as I hear back from you I'll have a senior Bodog UK CS manager contact you to sort this out ASAP!

Thank you!
    Becky

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    its bovada.. isnt it>???
    No, it is not. Bovada is owned by a completely separate company than Bodog.ca. The Bodog brand left the US market at the end of 2011 and the current Bodog branded gambling sites include the Canadian facing Bodog.ca, the Asian facing Bodog88.com, the UK facing Bodog.co.uk which has temporarily been closed and of course Bodog Network. For more information please check out BodogBrand.com and BodogNetwork.com.

Thanks,
    Becky

king_danilo92

all your links all go to bovada.lv ...

BodogBecky

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
    all your links all go to bovada.lv ...
    I'm assuming that you are located in the USA? Customers can only access bodog.ca if they are located in Canada, bodog88.com if they are located in Asia, etc...these bodog sites are all geotargeted. Bovada is owned by a separate company, but this company and the bodog brand licensees have agreed to trade traffic as it is good for all sites in SEO ranking.

Thanks,
    Becky

VEIKKAAJA

Update: didn't get my €148 payout even this week. I don't know if Becky has been in contact there, but nobody has contacted me. Now over 2 months of waiting for my money. Seems that others have the same problem: http://topnotch.mysbrforum.com/blog/...g-slowpay.html and I can't believe how bodog is still in SBR recommended list. I'm now making a complaint using SBR form and see if it speeds things up.

BodogBecky

Update: didn't get my €148 payout even this week. I don't know if Becky has been in contact there, but nobody has contacted me. Now over 2 months of waiting for my money. Seems that others have the same problem: http://topnotch.mysbrforum.com/blog/...g-slowpay.html and I can't believe how bodog is still in SBR recommended list. I'm now making a complaint using SBR form and see if it speeds things up.
    I did speak with the head of CS and he was going to talk with finance to find out what's going on. I will contact him again today and come back to you ASAP.

Becky

VEIKKAAJA

Similar stories in another forum: http://www.bookmakersforum.com/forum...blems-bodog-uk STAY AWAY

BodogBecky

Similar stories in another forum: http://www.bookmakersforum.com/forum...blems-bodog-uk STAY AWAY
    Thanks for bringing this thread to my attention at bookmakersforum, I know the owner Pierluigi and will work with any of his members to get them paid out ASAP!

Becky

VEIKKAAJA

Update: finally got my money today (they paid via Skrill which was OK to me). Thank you Becky!

BodogBecky

Update: finally got my money today (they paid via Skrill which was OK to me). Thank you Becky!
    Woo hoooo!!! You're very welcome. Awesome news & thank you for post

Happy Holidays!!

Becky