firedawg
    firedawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1066

Youwager payout rules

Apparently Youwager has changed their payout rules.. For as long as I have been there the policy has been 4.5x roll over 30 days. Also at any time you can withdraw your winnings as long as deposit and free play amount remain in account.. So these rules no longer apply? Go ahead Youwagers please explain.
    Last edited by Justin7; 11-23-12 at 03:21 PM.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

So, what did they change it to, no withdraw of winnings?

firedawg

I'm trying to figure it out.. I was told yeah, but let's see what they say

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

ME: hi what are the payout rules for deposits with no bonus taken

Pablo:
    you need to leave the amount you deposied in the account for 7 days and complete a 3 time rollover

DudleyDawson

Pablo:
    anything over the minimum balance you need to leave in you can take out, for example if you have $200 in your balance and need to leave $50, you can take out anything as long as you leav ethose $50 in

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

7 day hold isn't too bad but kinda lame.

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

ok ok ok check this out so this lame shit happened to me today!!!!!!!!!!! i dumped a little bit in there on wednesday got matched and the rules for 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!has been 4.5 rollover and keep original amount in acct for 30 days.. but pull out your winnings anytime!!! i call to withdraw just 200.00 bucks to go dinner tonight with some family in town tonight and the supervisor 'kim' says its a 10x roll and cant pull ANY winnings until hit.......... so i instantly got pissed.. i deal with one of the co owners named cory waters on a regular basis so she calls him and he says ok do it but he is NEVER allowed a match again on his account... so this slut named kim calls me back and authorizes the withdraw but to top this expiernce she makes me have a tape recorded conversation with me stating i am no longer to receive a match on my acct after ive been matched for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but funny is 1 week ago i withdrew with no beef... the only reason they did this to me is because i called cory out in a email about their card room being polluted.. and the poker manager is in a pro poker card team and his teamates play there... and cory plays with youwagers sponsered pro player jamin stokes at big tables under a fake acct.. being why their poker software will never be back on my harddrive..

firedawg

Interesting

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    7 day hold isn't too bad but kinda lame.
    7 days for depo's with a cc...and only got to leave orig balance in suppose till cc clears, eh

C.S.
    C.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1921

Apparently Youwager has changed their payout rules.. For as long as I have been there the policy has been 4.5x roll over 30 days. Also at any time you can withdraw your winnings as long as deposit and free play amount remain in account.. So these rules no longer apply? Go ahead mr waters please explain.
    That rule hasn't changed at all, and it applies to all regular bonuses. Rules are posted on the website.
    However, because some of our competitors' started giving out 100% freeplays we offer them to customers when they bring it up that book "X" gives them 100%. When they take that bonus we explain to them that the rule over rules for that bonus are 10x and no payout till rollover is met.

DudleyDawson

Quote Originally Posted by C.S. View Post
    That rule hasn't changed at all, and it applies to all regular bonuses. Rules are posted on the website.
    However, because some of our competitors' started giving out 100% freeplays we offer them to customers when they bring it up that book "X" gives them 100%. When they take that bonus we explain to them that the rule over rules for that bonus are 10x and no payout till rollover is met.
    Keep up the great work

pinnacle420

thats bullshit has never been explained that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! how is it that there are emails with you saying other... mr waters!!

firedawg

This is false..... You always gave me a match and my roll was 4.5 thus the reason I continue playing with Youwager.

C.S.

Luckily, like I said in the email, this never turned into an issue.
    Armed with this new information you can deposit at whatever book you feel is giving you the most bang for your buck.
    Sorry and good luck.

firedawg

I know I can deposit at whatever book I want .... I just hope whichever book I choose doesn't do the following:
    Call my place of employment asking for deposits.
    If they have a poker room I hope my information isn't given to other players by management ...
    I also hope my account isn't closed for accusations of collusion that never take place.

Good luck to you as well.

pinnacle420

hey firedawg rumor is that c.s., jamin, and max all have some nasty 3way orgys together

tells us about it cs??

firedawg

I actually recall getting free plays with no deposit and it only having a 4.5 time roll also.. This is all confusing
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinnacle420

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

dawgy i thought u were taking a break?

Call me tomorrow

C.S.

I actually recall getting free plays with no deposit and it only having a 4.5 time roll also.. This is all confusing
    That was because I'm a nice guy.
    For future reference rollover = 4.5x take out winnings whenever
    100% match fp = 10x rollover no payout till rollover is met.

firedawg

Lol... Like I said in email ... My business will be elsewhere ... Gl

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeyanks23 View Post
    dawgy i thought u were taking a break?

Call me tomorrow
    I am Mikey. This was about an account of another poster

SplitAces
    SplitAces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 360

I been there 13 years. I hate to say this but they have allowed their poker room to drive their entire business down. Poor management in the poker room has created unfair play and favoritism. This has resulted in bad relations and carried over to the customer service for the entire outfit. They do pay but at times some bs rule would come up to get you. Hard to believe because they make decisions that make no sense and just piss off players. I noticed this shift about 4 years ago. Sound like an old man but in the old days they would send me great xmas gifts and always do the right thing. Now I split up my play and send elsewhere, which I hate to do. I simply do not trust their judgement anymore. One day they send you money orders which are great and the next withdrawal you get one of those BS checks you need to deposit for 14 days and sometimes get returned as fraud by your bank, it happened.
    Their ownership now thinks they can blow you off and let weak managers make decisions. I used to love that place.

PS I have been there 13 years and never received a 100% match play. I just take the fees and thats it. Otherwise the rules change and they hold your money hostage.
    I could go on with more stories here but will hold off.

firedawg

The poker room is a sham... There is no doubt about that...
    Cory can say whatever he wants about bad beats, bad luck, ect... There is no explanation for some of the things that I've seen happen to others and to myself on too many occasions.. Calls made for hundreds of dollars that no one would make then out of no where a 2 outer spikes the river... Just go to some poker forums and read for yourselves...

ProfaneReality

You would be doing us all a favor by deciding enough is enough and just closing these 2 broke dikks accounts. All they do is complain about YW, but continue to deposit over and over. (Now I see why their bitching is worth putting up with)

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    You would be doing us all a favor by deciding enough is enough and just closing these 2 broke dikks accounts. All they do is complain about YW, but continue to deposit over and over. (Now I see why their bitching is worth putting up with)
    Funny how you show up in every thread you shill fukk.. You have no clue about the shady shit that I put up with... So go collect another free play and Stfu

pinnacle420

this goon works for youwager why dont you go sit on a rusty nail and die u phuck

firedawg

If it wasn't for that crooked poker room I would have made one deposit over the years. Obviously you work there so check out my figures in the sports book dumb fukk

ProfaneReality

Yup, in fact, I am the owner.

How many times are you going to play the "Im taking my business elsewhere" card?

They don't give a shit. Take your $200 down the road.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

i made 1.5K in the poker room at youwager. I was playing retarded aggressive and lucky at 1/2NL. I played this was becuase I was frikken depresssed at how LAME it is, it has like almost no traffic. I prefer to play heads up and you can't even get a heads up game for $50 at youwager.

i actually dig the site for sports and comps. not holding the fact their poker room is a joke against them.

firedawg

How many times are you going to play the "Im taking my business elsewhere" card?

Since your the owner you advocate the closing of accounts for winning, customers personal info being given out to other players, and the calling of customers at their place of employment begging for deposits? Great buisness model shil.

firedawg

Take your shill ass down the road you dumb prikk... Keep on with your bs and I'll keep leaking more and more of youwagers dirty little secretes ... Theres plenty more I havnt shared.

pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90264

Pretty simple!!! No book other than youwager allows payouts before rollivers on standard bonuses.

They also have best loss insurance 2x a yr up to 25% back only 10 weeks of play with any amounts played.

Good book!

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

i like the book, whenever they have told me about freeplays they were straight forward, especially with the 100% match. they should have told you this straight out and if not that does fall on the book

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Youwager SPECIAL BONUSES, they insanely good ones they offer you by e-mail or spam calls has a catch to it, and they'll deliberately not tell you!

If you guys get the special bonuses you can not withdraw anything, not even your winnings until after a full 30 days has passed.

firedawg

Quote Originally Posted by firedawg View Post
    Take your shill ass down the road you dumb prikk... Keep on with your bs and I'll keep leaking more and more of youwagers dirty little secretes ... Theres plenty more I havnt shared.
    No in fact your jamin s