pimpinaces
    pimpinaces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1470

Using a local vs offshore...

Just trying to get some feed back on what people prefer more as far as using a local or offshore. I have always used offshore. Found a local this year and went witg him. I typically bet 20k a week. With 2k limit on sides. Thought it would be more. Also when i got hot i wasnt allowed to bet on the 2nd half unless i had whole game already. Do local do this type of stuff? The benafit of course is you get paid right away. Off shore my problem was i was never really easy to cash out so i ended up losing it lol. Just want to see what other people are doing out there and their rules/experience with using a local.

dfish
    Sea Pines
    dfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 181

Never sweat payouts w/local

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

locals can do whatever they want to do-they can say yes or no to anything. You should have a complete understanding of your options and your limits. Many will know what you can afford or cannot afford. Usually if you have a losing week -they will knock off some of your debt. Say you owe 575 for this week. Come square up time you meet and he might take 500.00. His rebate/bonus to you. Most are just agents moving from site to site -actually being recruited with better terms-but less profit. Typically "some" will have your debt set to 10k-lose that nada mas till next week. UNLESS you reload. i know nothing.gl all