Valenti00
    Valenti00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

best site for quick line releases and easiest payout

hey guys who is the best site for a quick line release and easy payout method.

bovada is great for payout but the line release is killing me

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

also looking for books with quick line release...not to many out there...Bookmaker, 5 dimes, BetOnline.

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

I have to say BetOnline has the fastest line release,but they also have the slowest payout

deezyaz81
    deezyaz81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

Gtbets. Avoid Betonline at all costs scam book. I use Gtbets as my primary and Heritage and Intertops as my secondaries.

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

even the best books available have problems paying [easy and accurate and fast. The best was BET-JAMS card. Those days are over-kaput-nada- GO TO NEVADA OR HAVE A LOCAL AGENT. GL TO YOU.

maxvalue1
    maxvalue1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by deezyaz81 View Post
    Gtbets. Avoid Betonline at all costs scam book. I use Gtbets as my primary and Heritage and Intertops as my secondaries.
    Deezy ...how long before GTBets puts lines out compared to BOOKMAKER? tx

deezyaz81

I'm not familiar with Bookmaker. Gtbets has lines up overnight. College games are usually put up the sunday after the completion of all of the games on Saturday so about a week early. NFL lines same deal. NBA lines are up overnight day before the games. If interested in joining let me know. Been a long time player with them and (the old VIP Sports now Gtbets). I can get you a 100% cash bonus on your first initial deposit as a referral being a long time player. Good luck!

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bovada is shit

use heritage, betislands or youwager.....bookmaker unless you're betting MLB.

deezyaz81

Agree completely on Bovada (the old Bodog). Can't believe people continue to use them what a shame!