BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

5Dimes Verification/Customer Service

I love 5Dimes, think it is a Grade A site for payouts, lines, etc.

However, their customer service is pathetic. I was told I would be e-mailed in 30 minutes, 3 hours and still no email.

I was told you can scan certain documents by a CS rep, another said that it is wrong and you cannot scan those documents.

Idk if they don't like to payout making it a very difficult process for verification, but this is absolutely ridiculous.
    Last edited by BigDeem5; 11-20-12 at 10:26 AM.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

What do you need to get verified?

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    What do you need to get verified?
    If one uses a cc to deposit there is a verification process.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BigDeem5 View Post
    If one uses a cc to deposit there is a verification process.

My DC expired...Contacted them, they sent me the forms withing 5 minutes...Contacted them back 30 minutes after I sent it in. They said everything was up to date. They said to request a payout, I'd need to email them back the DC info, and they'd send me that within 30 minutes. Was in my email by the time I closed out the chat and emailed it to me. They were on top of their game yesterday.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    My DC expired...Contacted them, they sent me the forms withing 5 minutes...Contacted them back 30 minutes after I sent it in. They said everything was up to date. They said to request a payout, I'd need to email them back the DC info, and they'd send me that within 30 minutes. Was in my email by the time I closed out the chat and emailed it to me. They were on top of their game yesterday.
    I'm glad they were. I had to hop on LiveChat because they did not e-mail me back within 3 hours. I resent the form that was rejected two different ways and was told I'd be contacted within 30 minutes again, let's hope it is correct this time.

BigDeem5

Also, was told I could use the DC withdrawal method, and as I was setting it up was told - Sorry Sir that isn't eligible for your first payout, I have not used 5Dimes prior - so this could be true but went through a freaken carnival to get it set up then had to change methods.

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's the DC withdrawal method?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Also, was told I could use the DC withdrawal method, and as I was setting it up was told - Sorry Sir that isn't eligible for your first payout, I have not used 5Dimes prior - so this could be true but went through a freaken carnival to get it set up then had to change methods.

That is true.

My brother tried signing up with them, he was told he wasn't even allowed to deposit using visar card...So he said fukk em.

I had previously done A'CH and check from them, they then took away A'CH and and came up with the DC withdrawl, which is nice and cheap.

BigDeem5

That is true.

My brother tried signing up with them, he was told he wasn't even allowed to deposit using visar card...So he said fukk em.

I had previously done A'CH and check from them, they then took away A'CH and and came up with the DC withdrawl, which is nice and cheap.
    I was told if you deposit off your DC, they fund your card directly back, that true? IF so, that is a very nice option.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

They never email you back. You have to go to live chat and see if they verified it.

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    They never email you back. You have to go to live chat and see if they verified it.
    Figured that one out, although I was promised an email response in 30 minutes to 2 hours Maximum

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I was told if you deposit off your DC, they fund your card directly back, that true? IF so, that is a very nice option.

Yes that's how it goes. I've only deposited on DC and now that the DC withdrawl is available it's the only payout I've used. I never had a problem with it, since I had previously had payouts via different methods.

BigDeem5

Yes that's how it goes. I've only deposited on DC and now that the DC withdrawl is available it's the only payout I've used. I never had a problem with it, since I had previously had payouts via different methods.
    Very nice option. I am going to do a W...U for my first then go to DC withdrawal.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

under the funding methods - DC

" This payment option is available to customers worldwide that have received at least one payment from 5Dimes through other methods."

Bengals28
    Success is one thing, Impact is another
    Bengals28's Avatar Become A Pro!

Did you have to live chat to set it up?

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

deemer, you are deposit only player. you don't need to worry about verification process...
    Points Awarded:

konck gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

firstclass gave Ghenghis Kahn 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by Bengals28 View Post
    Did you have to live chat to set it up?

There is no other way to request it other than live chat...A'CH used to be available without having to speak to live chat, but that went bye bye...That was the simplest way to receive payout, since you didn't have to deal with customer service asking you to hold for 20 minutes at a time....So no, you can't request it like you can a check, you have to speak to customer service on live chat.
    Points Awarded:

Bengals28 gave ngates815 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have to agree on CS team, was told a different time on payout by each member. Submitted payout request yesterday at 9AM (took 1 hour and 5 mins on chat, don't know why but it did) therefore posted to transactions around 10AM.. was told by rep 1 to contact back later that day for pickup info... after work at around midnight rep 2 says not ready contact back tomorrow morning so again I do at 9 AM... rep 3 then tells me to contact back at lunchtime eastern time... do so 3 mins ago at noon and rep 4 tells me to contact back after 3pm.

Don't get many days off so wanted to get this out of the way before starting my day but not going to be the case... And the numerous different times given and not being on the same page for the CS team is bad.

BigDeem5

Not to mention, once you go into CS and they ask what they can help you with you incur a 5-10 minute delay.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Not to mention, once you go into CS and they ask what they can help you with you incur a 5-10 minute delay.

That's really my only gripe about them...10 minutes or more of delays when requesting a payout, total time for payout takes 20-40 minutes the last few weeks....Before then it only took 10 minutes or less and seemed to go rather smooth with hardly any waits.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

They made me scan documents the day I signed up when I tried to make a cc deposit. I signed up using my nickname when all my documents had my legal name. They made a huge deal and said I could only be a cash player. Customer service was total shit as well.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Have to agree on CS team, was told a different time on payout by each member. Submitted payout request yesterday at 9AM (took 1 hour and 5 mins on chat, don't know why but it did) therefore posted to transactions around 10AM.. was told by rep 1 to contact back later that day for pickup info... after work at around midnight rep 2 says not ready contact back tomorrow morning so again I do at 9 AM... rep 3 then tells me to contact back at lunchtime eastern time... do so 3 mins ago at noon and rep 4 tells me to contact back after 3pm.

Don't get many days off so wanted to get this out of the way before starting my day but not going to be the case... And the numerous different times given and not being on the same page for the CS team is bad.

wow now being told by another rep that my payout wasn't even processed until this morning and to try back tomorrow.... funds were taken out at 10:05AM et yesterday after on live chat for over an hour since 9am processing it and now get told this BS... no reps on same page, just throwing out #s... makes me sick, this is my go to book and as a loyal customer, don't like getting the runaround and lied to.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Ask for Tony. Tell him u ain't no fukkin Beantown Jeem and to get it straightened out pronto.

iceminers26

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Ask for Tony. Tell him u ain't no fukkin Beantown Jeem and to get it straightened out pronto.

Not even about time frame really, only been about 30 hours which still isn't horrible even if I get it within 48 hrs. My gripes are first and most importantly being lied to 3 different times and all times being different, reps not on same page and just bullshitting to get you off their chat and second, why not just state there are delays that way instead of paying a difference in fees of $35 on your suppose free payout since I chose p2p, I would have just got check in few days for free of charge.

Current status is, first female rep I spoke with keep in mind, had the biggest sack of all and was just flat out honest and told me it wasn't processed until today because they got pounded with requests yesterday and not all were done yesterday. Yes I'm a little bummed about it but just happy one of them finally gave me a straight and honest answer; all I was looking for and not the runaround.

And about Tony, would not bother him over something that will be resolved in at most a few days. Had only one conversation with him in all the years I've been with them and matter was resolved in no time... don't understand why he gets so much shit on forum, guy is to the point and probably last one who would fk you over in this industry.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I agree about Tony. Never had an issue with him. He has to deal with all these clowns who can't read or follow directions and people constantly trying to scam him.

I don't understand guys who get payouts or deposit on a weekly basis. Hella dumb. Just tell CS to put your payout first in their queue for next Monday for your free payout since they screwed it up yesterday. No big deal......unless you can't live for the week without a payout in which case you shouldn't be gambling

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I love 5Dimes, think it is a Grade A site for payouts, lines, etc.

However, their customer service is pathetic. I was told I would be e-mailed in 30 minutes, 3 hours and still no email.

I was told you can scan certain documents by a CS rep, another said that it is wrong and you cannot scan those documents.

Idk if they don't like to payout making it a very difficult process for verification, but this is absolutely ridiculous.

This one hispanic lady there was a bitch to me one time.

other than that everybody has been pretty chill.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

you want poor customer service?

try BETUS

those guys are straight up assholes.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

BigDeem5

Quote Originally Posted by Big Bear View Post
    you want poor customer service?

try BETUS

those guys are straight up assholes.
    That's a D book

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

That's a D book
    yeah they suck i don't play there anymore. they sent me a bad check too

iceminers26

got # an hour ago, just got back from picking up funds

even with a boat load of payouts and delays still very fast payout from start to finish, thanks 5D

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    got # an hour ago, just got back from picking up funds

even with a boat load of payouts and delays still very fast payout from start to finish, thanks 5D

Top notch.
    They email you the number or you have to contact them and they tell you?

iceminers26

Top notch.
    They email you the number or you have to contact them and they tell you?
    Lady asked me to try them back after 5pm et so I went to chat and got #... usually though they send out an email or post a message to my account.

iceminers26

actually they did send the message as well when I logged into my account, had all the info but also had this:

The money is available for you to pick it up. Take this information with you to the nearest (erased method)location in your area and get your money.We deeply apologize for the delay and any inconvenience this could have caused.Thank you for playing with 5Dimes!

Top Notch 5D