JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Problem with this book Danske Spil - oddset???

Sometimes I like to bet in the store and it's called Oddset by Danske Spil.
    Basically I won a parlay of Cowboys, Texans, Knicks, and David Ferrer. I am trying to cash the ticket and it won't give me anything back so I message them.

chachi
    Lazy Git
    chachi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

their CS is confused ... 1x2 parlance is soccer

reply back explaining the games you refer to are NFL 1-2 lines and not 1x2

(unless they offered a draw bet on the NFL games that is then they have correctly graded the wager in question )

JNic

^ They do offer a draw bet but like wtf.... I would never think of that. So basically if the game goes to overtime both bets on either side is a loss?

I am going to look further in the rulebook this is basically like robbing people

JNic

Im literally going to lose 4000 kroner on this... do the conversion and take in the fact I'm a student and Im ******

JNic

Cmon now shouldn't I have the right to be pissed on this. This penetrating book is robbing everyone then becuase they offer the X for NBA and NFL so every overtime game will grade both sides a loser? how the penetrate is that fair and can you name me any other book that does that?

JNic

Last thing with this before I jump off a bridge. Here is their rulebook defense.

This is stated under rules #20 : 20. Som resultat for væddemål arrangeret på holdkampe som fodbold, håndbold, ishockey og lignende gælder det resultat, der foreligger, når væddekampen er færdigspillet efter ordinær spilletids udløb, jf. dog punkt 22. Resultatet efter forlænget spilletid, f.eks. i tilfælde af uafgjort, eller arrangørernes eventuelle rettelse af resultatet efter en kamps afslutning som følge af protest eller lignende, er således uden betydning for væddemålets afgørelse, med mindre andet fremgår af Programbladet.
    Afbrydes en kamp før ordinær spilletids udløb (f.eks. som følge af tilskueruroligheder, vejrforhold eller lignende), vil Danske Licens Spil lade de officielle arrangørers afgørelse være gældende, hvis stillingen ved afbrydelsen stadfæstes som slutresultat, og afgørelsen foreligger inden udløbet af døgnet efter det døgn, hvori kampen påbegyndtes.

Translation of this:
    This is konstaterar the rules # 20: 20 As a result of betting arranged in team matches like football, handball, hockey and the like are the result exists when the bet game is played after regular playing time expired, subject to paragraph 22 The result after extra time, for example. in case of a tie, or organizers of any correction of the result after a struggle end as a result of the protest or the like, is therefore irrelevant to wager decision, unless otherwise specified in the Program List.
    Interrupted a match before ordinary playing timeout (eg. Due to crowd disturbance, weather conditions, etc.), the Danish License Games let the official organizers' decision to apply if the position by the interruption accepted as final result, and it is available before the end of the day after the day in which the struggle began.

Bolded above it says team matches like football but this is translated from Fodbold the word for soccer. So basically NFL isn't even listed there

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

If they offered the draw then unfortunately your bet is a loser. Same thing happened to me at Centrebet with NHL a couple of years ago. It went to OT and I lost because they offer 3 betting options for the result and only one can win.

JNic

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    If they offered the draw then unfortunately your bet is a loser. Same thing happened to me at Centrebet with NHL a couple of years ago. It went to OT and I lost because they offer 3 betting options for the result and only one can win.
    Yea I realize I have to live with this but I actually am going to have trouble recovering from this shit. I feel like my money was basically stolen and I dont even have any desire to bet anymore...

JNic

This is ****** up but this has never happened to me betting where I want to just break my hand punching a wall... The feeling of throwing this ticket out is going to be equivalent to cutting my wrists. Wouldnt I be fair in saying though that this rule should exist nowhere, the 1x2 thing works with soccer but how does it make sense with NBA and NFL??

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by JNic View Post
    This is ****** up but this has never happened to me betting where I want to just break my hand punching a wall... The feeling of throwing this ticket out is going to be equivalent to cutting my wrists. Wouldnt I be fair in saying though that this rule should exist nowhere, the 1x2 thing works with soccer but how does it make sense with NBA and NFL??
    LOL! Why use this book anyway? It's our local Danish Bookmaker...

Anyway, your bet is a loser. They have the draw option for American sports, and they don't count overtime on American sports.

JNic

Lol I placed it at 7/11 after Christiania. Yea but anyway how is the 1x2 fair when they offer 1.17 hawks to win tonight while everyone else has those odds but include overtime

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Lol I placed it at 7/11 after Christiania. Yea but anyway how is the 1x2 fair when they offer 1.17 hawks to win tonight while everyone else has those odds but include overtime
    Not fair at all! But I guess they could care less, because people use them anyway...

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

You are screwed. Their odds imply that a tie game refers to regulation time. Current 1x2 odds on the MNF game is set at 1.52 12.5 2.60.
    A tie NFL game after OT would have odds set at 1000-1, not 12.5-1.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    A tie NFL game after OT would have odds set at 1000-1, not 12.5-1.
    How come game could finish tie after overtime?

OP, everything is perfectly clear, european books/players prefer 1x2 markets, and that is normal here.
    I also think that 1x2 market in NBA & NFL have sense only from bookies point of view because everyone prefers one team and no one covers draw, so when it happens, books win on both sides.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    their CS is confused ... 1x2 parlance is soccer

reply back explaining the games you refer to are NFL 1-2 lines and not 1x2

(unless they offered a draw bet on the NFL games that is then they have correctly graded the wager in question )
    I know books that offer 1X2 even on NBA games

byronbb
    byronbb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2284

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    How come game could finish tie after overtime?

Rams, 49ers tie after mistake-filled overtime period

SAN FRANCISCO -- The St. Louis Rams and San Francisco 49ers played to a 24-24 tie -- the NFL's first tie game in four years -- as both team's kickers missed overtime field goals Sunday.
    Greg Zuerlein kicked a 53-yarder, but the Rams were penalized 5 yards for delay of game. He tried again from 58 as coach Jeff Fisher played for the win, and missed wide right with 2:42 left in OT.
    San Francisco's David Akers missed wide left on a 41-yard attempt that could have sealed it for the NFC West-leading 49ers (6-2-1), who lost quarterback Alex Smith to a first-half concussion.
    On the first play of OT, Sam Bradford completed an 80-yard pass to Danny Amendola that took St. Louis (3-5-1) to the 2, but the play was called back for an illegal formation penalty. Some 49ers fans got up to leave, then returned to their seats.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by byronbb View Post
    Yeah you are right, I had mostly basketball on my mind and I know there after first overtime comes second one and so on...

JNic

Yea I realize the money's gone but it just seems like a scam? They have worse odds than every other book but the other books include overtime and they do not? Basically overtime for them is like hitting the lottery bc who the penetrate is actually betting on that at 12?

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Yea I realize the money's gone but it just seems like a scam? They have worse odds than every other book but the other books include overtime and they do not? Basically overtime for them is like hitting the lottery bc who the penetrate is actually betting on that at 12?
    There's no fukking scam. If you are stupid enough to bet into something that would have been clearly marked 1x2, and you lose - that's on you. Sure their vig is high - but you have a choice to bet with them or not. The best thing you can do is walk away from betting altogether - it has become pretty clear in your posts you have no idea what you are doing.

JNic

Quote Originally Posted by Duff85 View Post
    There's no fukking scam. If you are stupid enough to bet into something that would have been clearly marked 1x2, and you lose - that's on you. Sure their vig is high - but you have a choice to bet with them or not. The best thing you can do is walk away from betting altogether - it has become pretty clear in your posts you have no idea what you are doing.
    Yea I ****** up but you can suck my divk. If you ever around Philly hit me up and ill drive up get out of my vehicle and proceed to beat your ass. No joke Baltimore as well you scum bag

JNic

You learn from your mistakes and you don't hit a man when he's down bruv. I'm taking my 4 tkckets and putting them on my fycking wall

Duff85
    Getting ready for Japball
    Duff85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4007

Yea I ****** up but you can suck my divk. If you ever around Philly hit me up and ill drive up get out of my vehicle and proceed to beat your ass. No joke Baltimore as well you scum bag
    E-gangsta!

You're almost suicidal over losing $750 and now you're talking crap. looooooool you suck at life.

You shouldn't be gambling that amount if you can't afford to lose it.
    Last edited by Duff85; 11-19-12 at 04:42 PM.

cutter2225
    cutter2225's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

I hate to admit it bro but your posts do border on ridiculous. You claim you didn't know overtime wasn't included, ok honest mistake but most normal people would get over it and move on realizing not to play there again but you go on about them basically raping and stealing from people when in fact they're just offering something at terrible odds. No crime there.

JNic

Haha yea just a bad day though I mean there's always a better tomorrow. I should stop myself from betting those bad odds anyway

chachi
    Lazy Git

not that its much consolation, but I personally know/use books that offer 1-X-2 lines on NHL (60 min ex-OT)

JNic

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    not that its much consolation, but I personally know/use books that offer 1-X-2 lines on NHL (60 min ex-OT)
    Yea I just wasn't aware of this, just a dumb mistake and the first time i get bit it was for big and i was just extra steaming because i watched that texans comeback and i thought i won lol. Learning experience but gotta know the rules

chachi
    Lazy Git

sadly I think we've all ****** up on a wager at some point, pain cements memories quite well