big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

I'm getting fed up with BetIslands

Don't get me wrong, I love their fast payouts, bonuses and free half points, but way too many problems lately have me so frustrated that it's beginning to make me not want to play there at all.

Servers crashing making me get shut out, then trying to call the bets in only to have it ring and ring and ring
    Then every time I try to log in it gets fukked up with these cap letters especially trying to do it on my iphone, then confirming bets with caps too. Also have to clear cookies all the time or else it won't log me in. They were very slow today grading the 1 pm games, couldn't bet as much on the Saints as I wanted to.

I'm sure most of these problems were due to the upgrades, but why do these upgrades during the busiest time of the year?

I hope things get back to normal soon

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Make "if" bets if you are worried about late grading.

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

yeah their site hirarchy could use some work, but as we've seen the tech team doesn't seem to be of importance to BI. Changing all passwords to capitals is a great example and also worrysome as to how much information everyone there has access to. You can also goto an array of their domains and sometimes they let you log in and others not. Who even knows what they official site is or why you get redirected to dgs.betislands.mx. It's all rather unlcear and the owners have made it clear they don't care for explaining the downfalls. Regardless they do pay and offer lucrative bonus options.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall View Post
    yeah their site hirarchy could use some work, but as we've seen the tech team doesn't seem to be of importance to BI. Changing all passwords to capitals is a great example and also worrysome as to how much information everyone there has access to. You can also goto an array of their domains and sometimes they let you log in and others not. Who even knows what they official site is or why you get redirected to dgs.betislands.mx. It's all rather unlcear and the owners have made it clear they don't care for explaining the downfalls. Regardless they do pay and offer lucrative bonus options.
    If they are so bad..............Why do I always get a HASSLE free payout from them within hours? Yesterday I went to pick up my 5Dimes payout from ** and they sent it to the wrong state, California. They got the City right but not the state. Now I have to wait a few more days. With BetIslands I have NEVER had a payout issue and that is whats important to me. And Im sure that is the most imortant thing to most of you.

kmarinouofm
    Those who stay.. will be Champions!
    kmarinouofm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3451

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Make "if" bets if you are worried about late grading.
    or call it in.. they will make sure you get action against a pending ticket..

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    If they are so bad..............Why do I always get a HASSLE free payout from them within hours? Yesterday I went to pick up my 5Dimes payout from ** and they sent it to the wrong state, California. They got the City right but not the state. Now I have to wait a few more days. With BetIslands I have NEVER had a payout issue and that is whats important to me. And Im sure that is the most imortant thing to most of you.
    did you read my post? What you just dictated would imply you did not.