blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

My stupid remark on freeplays-never ask-if you have to ask or call - you do not deserve it-do not lower yourself gentlemen. As for the books -if you give - give with no strings attached. If a client is not satisfied/or feels reluctant to believe what is being said-cash out and move on. Not worth the Micky Rooney bullshit anymore. gl to the players.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by blackbox View Post
    My stupid remark on freeplays-never ask-if you have to ask or call - you do not deserve it-do not lower yourself gentlemen. As for the books -if you give - give with no strings attached. If a client is not satisfied/or feels reluctant to believe what is being said-cash out and move on. Not worth the Micky Rooney bullshit anymore. gl to the players.
    Huh?

blackbox
    Update your status
    blackbox's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3229

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Huh?
    In plain English - the offshore books are having many problems as of late. LAST WEEK-BI-EASY STREET-LEGENDS-and for a short period JUST BET were having problems. Although not of their incompetence- as far as the comment on free plays-books should give freeplays with no rollover requirements. expect nothing though.

ttrace35

I rolled that freeplay into $900. Thanks Jon

ttrace35

In plain English - the offshore books are having many problems as of late. LAST WEEK-BI-EASY STREET-LEGENDS-and for a short period JUST BET were having problems. Although not of their incompetence- as far as the comment on free plays-books should give freeplays with no rollover requirements. expect nothing though.
    I agree completely. But in this case, they had to have rollover. I had a specific problem 2 weeks ago and got a no-rollover freeplay. Half the dudes that got the freeplay werent even affected by the outtage. So Jon was generous to give these freeplays.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bullshit.

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

HMMMMMMM, think you guys just missed something. Blackbox got something more important to say than just talkn about freeplays.... so spill Blackbox.

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Mr Generosity handing out freeplays like candy. This is why BI cracked the top 5 posters poll of best books. My favourite book isn't the one that hangs lines on obscure soccer matches. It isn't the one that gives me reduced juice. No, it's the one that gives me freeplays.

I didn't deposit at this book, sorry y'all were taken by what appears to be a web of lies.

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

Quote Originally Posted by sickler View Post
    Mr Generosity handing out freeplays like candy. This is why BI cracked the top 5 posters poll of best books. My favourite book isn't the one that hangs lines on obscure soccer matches. It isn't the one that gives me reduced juice. No, it's the one that gives me freeplays.

I didn't deposit at this book, sorry y'all were taken by what appears to be a web of lies.

First 1234