CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

heritage sports and their person to person issue

Well, I made a deposit @ Heritage around 2:20. I got the information to ****I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED THIS******* and sent the money and gave them the information. Well, around 45 minutes later I checked my account and money is not in. So I called them to check the status and they need to verify sender's name which I did and they had right information. another 30 minutes or so later I called again... well this time, their processor is requesting me to send them the copy of my ID and the receipt for my ** transaction because they have to verify the sender's name. So at this point I flipped out on heritage and complained about why I have to send them copy of my ID when this is cash transation. I don't mind if heritage have my ID but I don't want some processor to have all my information... anyways.. long story short, after talking with Gabe, I found out that their processors to ****I PROBABLY SHOULDN'T HAVE POSTED THIS******* can not pick up my money unless i send them the ID and receipt and he understood where I was coming from and credit me with $50 FP... I didn't want to go pick up the money back and lose the fee and go to different location to resend the money... this is to much work so I emailed them with my ID and receipt. now it's 5 o'clock and money is still not in my account. I emailed them my ID and receipt over hour ago.... so if you guys get nicaragua location as person 2 person deposit from heritage, do not make a deposit and ask for different location.
    sometimes, ppl use fake name to send the transaction... so what?? processor think I used invalid name so I need to send ID and receipt??? this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 11-19-12 at 10:31 AM. Reason: removed

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Geez, I never heard of a processor requesting that info, especially when they knowingly deal with these transactions.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

good info. thanks for posting

in the past when I send via P2P I usually used a variation of my name just so Tom Dick n Harry didn't have all my info. NEVER heard of having to provide ID for a processor to receive in my life. Something tells me there was an issue with this particular processor they used to pick it up????

CollegePro

I don't know what was wrong.. money has been credited to my account. I have 2 first name and 1 last name... Only used 1 first name and 1 last name... I deposited a lot with heritage to Nicaragua location and had problem where their system did not take my name because my first first name is too short... but never had problem like this where processor said my name is invalid and wants ID and receipt to verify.

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    I don't know what was wrong.. money has been credited to my account. I have 2 first name and 1 last name... Only used 1 first name and 1 last name... I deposited a lot with heritage to Nicaragua location and had problem where their system did not take my name because my first first name is too short... but never had problem like this where processor said my name is invalid and wants ID and receipt to verify.
    Glad it worked out. A bit worrisome though for the people, including me, who use variations or aka's.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    Perhaps because of your short name the receiver was having a problem with the store releasing it. They provided your sent proof to the store so they would release it.
    Only thing I can think of. Never heard about this in 7 years

CollegePro

yup.. same here man.. I told Gabe I been gambling like 7-8 years and nobody ever asked me to send copy of ID for person 2 person transfer... and he said this is their first time too.... I don't know.. maybe just whacky processor...

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

thanks for the heads up. i prefer when i get phillipines info myself or costa rican

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
    Glad it worked out. A bit worrisome though for the people, including me, who use variations or aka's.
    try not to use fake names too much... especially if you are depositing @ heritage with Nicaragua location... here is weird thing... when I mentioned that people use fake name all the time to make a deposit... so what's the point of verify my name with ID?? if I used fake name, it wouldn't have matched with my real name on the ID... and heritage says that's okay.. that doesn't matter... processor just wants receipt and ID... so I was totally lost but I had to send them since I didn't want to collect the money and resend it again and lose the money on fee...

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    thanks for the heads up. i prefer when i get phillipines info myself or costa rican
    No problem man. Just be careful.

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

Are you a *U gold card customer---in the system makes everything easier---probably 1000 transactions never a problem---except 1 time when 5ds gave me a wrong name---

CollegePro

no i am not

A.M.S.
    A.M.S.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 667

Hmm

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

No way Id send them id to depost via that method. If they ask me to do that the next time I have to re-up I will go elsewhere. I make it a point to always use the same (name) in ****** when depositing and withdrawing, have used the same name for 2 years now, and have had no issues. IMO less red flags will go up if your not sendng $ all over the world to different people.

later
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 11-19-12 at 10:46 AM. Reason: removed

unluckysob
    unluckysob's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12702

How are you using same name each time----books tell me names change daily---
    Quote Originally Posted by capitalist pig View Post
    No way Id send them id to depost via that method. If they ask me to do that the next time I have to re-up I will go elsewhere. I make it a point to always use the same (name) in Nicaragua when depositing and withdrawing, have used the same name for 2 years now, and have had no issues. IMO less red flags will go up if your not sendng $ all over the world to different people.

later

alalha
    alalha's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2824

this is an ongoing problem that heritage has consistently .... and I stopped playing at heritage because of it.. so frustrating when this happens.... once i deposited $100 and they gave me wrong info and they wanted me to change the receiver's name.... but I used a madeup name and the store asked for my id so i couldn't change the info.... they gave me $100 freeplay but lost $115 cash out the window...

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys,

It's probably best not to include specific details, locations, and exposing the general process here in this public forum. Please try not to do so.