Mijos
    Mijos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

SBOBET close my account without explanation

Yesterday I see one e-mail from sbobet warning me that my account was all by locked and could only access it to get the money, I sent another e-mail asking what is the reason, far from answering my question, sent the money directly to my account.

Never have problems with this bookie before and does not seem normal to not even give me a reason why they have closed my account.

I hope sbobet not do this with most people. because it would be a rubbish bookie more..

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is the first time I hear about such a thing from them. Have you filed a complaint with sbr?

What did you do? What and how did you usually bet with them?

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

First complain I ever seen regarding SBOBET, probably bonus related.SBOBET is still A+ in my book.

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    First complain I ever seen regarding SBOBET, probably bonus related.SBOBET is still A+ in my book.
    I was thinking about the same thing. There must be more to this story, that's why I asked what and how was he betting. They must have a solid reason for not wanting him there.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

They paid your balance (If I understood your post right), so there is no foul here.

Mijos

sbobet cessation.jpg

sbobet.jpg

sbobet 3.jpg

YES SBOBET must be a reason but I don´t know the reason , e.mail´s attached.. in the past I consider sbobet A+ but from now is C- for me .

Kladjo
    Kladjo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1302

They pay your money! In all books rules have they can close acc without any reason so there is nothing to discuss.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Might be they've decided to stop taking customers from your country, because of fraud or legal issues.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

They closed my account too it was because of inactivity and that is the only reason they closed accounts, they let me open a new one. Dont know why 80% of time SBObet emails go to spam I didnt get last warning.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mijos

Mijos

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    They closed my account too it was because of inactivity and that is the only reason they closed accounts, they let me open a new one. Dont know why 80% of time SBObet emails go to spam I didnt get last warning.
    Yes I not bet twice weeks ago and the warning e-mail I see in spam folder , maybe is for no bet ... anyway have more options where can bet safely.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

I dont recall their exact terms regarding this inactivity thingie, but I think if you werent betting regularly you could still circumvent it by leaving X amount in your account and it'd still be considered "active" by their terms, if they havent changed these terms since.

They're right up there with Pinny imo as far as public books go, cant think of any other book rated here thats on the same level.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

o0 I never had any problem with them in years.

filipinho
    filipinho's Avatar Become A Pro!

So Mijos can you clarify to us, was your account suspended due to inactivity?

Marrowhine
    Marrowhine's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 475

They did the same to me last year, the money was promptly returned but I couldn't get any explanation from them, certainly wasn't inactivity.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Today SBOBET sent an e-mail to clients from Belgium, Germany and Greece, informing them that their accounts will be closed due to legal matters.

Mijos

sbobet nov.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by filipinho View Post
    So Mijos can you clarify to us, was your account suspended due to inactivity?
    Yesterday sbobet response me without explanation again.
    Last edited by Mijos; 11-20-12 at 05:56 PM.

Mijos

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Today SBOBET sent an e-mail to clients from Belgium, Germany and Greece, informing them that their accounts will be closed due to legal matters.
    I´m not German , Belgium citizen or GreeK but thanks for the info.

iparout
    iparout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by ouzoun View Post
    Can also confirm this for Greek customers.