GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

OMG! Ladbrokes limit me to $10 a bet on UFC 154 (Labrokes have a A rating?)

Wow, I didn't see it coming. I just join Labrokes last week base on SBR rating. I don't think I even win $$$, if I did for sure is less than $400. I haven't cash out 1 time yet.

I bet $407 to win $300 on Dos Anjosh @-135
    ---Ladbrokes popup, "stake is too high, please try again."
    I bet $270 to win $200 on Dos Anjosh @-135
    I bet $135 to win $100 on Dos Anjosh @-135
    I bet $20 to win $-- on Dos Anjost @-135
    Are you f*cking kidding me!! $20 bet to win like $17 is too 'high'?
    Finally my $10 bet when thru....hahaha.
    This s site have a 'A' rating and it limit me within a week of signup. The site don't even tell me what is my limit is, I have to waste all this time trying various amount to see what is my limit. What a BS. Can't wait for all my bet to be graded so I can cash all out without problem and part way. I hope 5Dime and pinnacle get all the business in the world. This is ridiculous. And I though Unibet is bad went they limit me after I win $1200+ from them. I haven't win d!ck all and I am limit to $10. I should bet $10 on Mark Hominick to win $3.33...lol.

Ok I just check my Account History, I place 2 bets and won $44.83 since the signup.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 11-15-12 at 05:59 PM.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yea...ppl prolly alrdy get tired of me saying UK shit books, but that's one of the reasons.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I've gotten a ton of complaints against Ladbrokes recently for lowering limits or closing accounts. To all of them, I say... Sorry, but it's fair as long as they pay you your balance.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sucks. Pretty sure you can see your limit at under "more info" in the bet slip. Maybe its only limited for more obscure events.