nightmaar
    nightmaar's Avatar Become A Pro!

Titan bet voids my winning LIVE bet on Sweden-England as late bet !

Hi guys,

Help me out a bit. Can you please let me know what there is to do to actually get these guys? I mean I've been reading extraordinary bad reviews about them but now it happened to me too.
    I've placed a bet on Sweden-England - football friendly last night on Over 4.5 goals at 2-2 , just a while before Ibra's free kick from which he scored was even awarded, the odds were 2.88 - 14 Nov 22:11.
    Now, the odds EVEN shifted from 2.88 to 3 while my bet was pending but obviously they've accepted it at 2.88. Then free kick Sweden, goal Ibra and a winning bet ( in my conception). I then check my account and the bet is void - went to the chat and they gave me the explanation that it was a late bet and an error in their system, that the goal was already scored, when they even changed the odds to 3!!( this should be in their logs somewhere and can be audited if needed), I kept telling them it's not true, that it was placed before and they kept telling me that my bet was placed in the 76'th minute and the goal was scored in the 77'th and it was probably known (when this was the 4'th goal!! not the 5'th), they didn't have any idea of what they were speaking. I've asked to speak to a manager, they said they already spoke with one and this is their final decision.
    This is simply outrageous ... Anyone can help?

PS:I've already filled your complaint form. I hope it will help.
    Last edited by nightmaar; 11-15-12 at 03:32 AM. Reason: Added the " PS:I've already filled your complaint form. I hope it will help."

allin1
    Update your status
    allin1's Avatar Become A Pro!

can you still see your bet and the time you placed it at?

I hope SBR can help

nightmaar

Yap, I can still see it,I've done screenshots anyway, the bet is recorded, it doesn't really matter if I can see it or it, it can be audited. The problem is not the money (about 33 euros winnings), but the concept and way they answered, for me it's out of this world! I mean, how can they possibly think of something like this? It's like saying, there was an error and the bet was voided immediately (that's what they said in chat again this morning - another agent), then I told them that the bet was still open for about 3 minutes so they're lying again, and that can be verified through logs if needed , then they said that sometimes delays happen. It's just they think they're dealing with kids here and they can screw around whenever they want? I mean what the heck guys? how do they get a licence with all these things they pull? Every winning bet gets voided because of an error? or wrong odd? THIS IS WHAT BETTING IS, OUTSMARTING THE BOOKMAKER/ODD or the other way around.They just don't lose or what?
    What I take from their stupid attempt of an explanation is...there was an error, the error was that you won It's tragically funny

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

Does Titan let bets pending first (like asians) or they have a countdown (bwin,betfair) ?

IF it was pending and it was confirmed ,they have no right to avoid it.Has happened to me several times at 188bet that the bet was pending ,then confirmed ,and within 10 sec a goal was scored.They never voided any of them .
    Last edited by pellumb341; 11-15-12 at 07:28 AM.

Teddy_KGB
    Teddy_KGB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6074

Next time use Betfair if you play in-play soccer, they won't void any bet.

nightmaar

They write something like "your bet is pending " and then it gets accepted and it got, like I've wrote - after that the odds even changed to 3, so it increased - it wasn't blocked straight away since the goal was scored about 30-40 seconds after the bet.

I got this reply about half an hour ago and it pisses me off how they keep on lying and going with their story

"Dear Mr. XXX,

Thank you for contacting Titan Bet Customer support.

Please be advised your betting concern has been thoroughly checked by our Management.

Once again, we would like to confirm that your bet with number 2027847 is indeed a late one and and was cancelled in full accordance with our betting rules and terms and conditions.

The bet was placed at the same time the 5th goal in the game was scored and the market you chose (Over 4.5) was already decided. The bet was accepted in error and therefore cancelled by Trading at the very same moment. The bet will remain void

Unfortunately, you have been given misleading information in our Live chat yesterday that your bet was placed in the 76th minute which is around the time the 4th goal was scored (77th minute).
    As we value your membership with us, we would like to compensate for the wrong information provided with an active 10 free bet which is already credited to your account.

You are welcome to use the free bet straight away on any sport, market and odds."

nightmaar

I've replied to them

"I am extremely disappointed to hear all this unbelievably false information. I am telling you that I will go further with complaints and this will be audited. THE BET WAS NOT LATE and this can be checked , the hour:minutes:seconds of the bet and the real time when the goal was scored. This is documented! and cannot be changed.I was watching the game live and I've placed the bet before the free kick from which Ibrahimovic scored the 5'th goal. You are denying obvious things since after my bet , the odds changed to 3 and the bet was accepted at 2.88, so it wasn't canceled, it wasn't late, I was even a bit unlucky not to catch the odds 3 since the bet was pending and was accepted at 2.88.The odd change should (by normal regulation) be documented by logs too, so this will be considered proof when further audited.

I was told this morning that the bet was accepted as error, what is the source of this error? the only thing you're telling me is that the error is that I've won! and that's tragically funny.
    And regarding this:
    "The bet was accepted in error and therefore cancelled by Trading at the very same moment."
    This is also not true, as your agent confirmed this morning too after I told him - THE BET WAS LEFT AS OPEN FOR MORE THAN 3 minutes after the goal was scored, and this can also be proven through logs, so you're lying again.

I urge you to analyse this again and reconsider what you're saying because it is an extremely offensive decision and, if maintained will put a black spot on the bookmaker's name.
    I am telling you that you are wrong, and that you are cheating me and that I can prove it, it's not about the money, it's about the concept and the ethic of voiding a winning bet because it suits the company's scope of not losing.Well, that's not ever gonna happen with my bets .

I don't want any free bets, I want that bet to be settled CORRECTLY.
    Thank you for escalating this further"

nightmaar

Then
    "Further to my reply, you are indirectly accusing me of trying to speculate an odd that was already decided.Please take in mind , and this is extremely important, that at the time of the bet my bank was 257 euros and I've only placed 17 euros on that bet, if I was sure of the outcome or the bet was already decided, wouldn't had I placed 257 instead? Just think how that sounds and put your explanation in place considering that too."

And they came up with this pathetic answer again by just quoting terms but proving nothing
    "Dear Mr. XXX ,

Please, be informed, that in live betting there are broadcast delays between countries, which affect the times the prices are updated and the market changing times.

We do our best to make sure all bets will be accepted in the right time and with no such issues, but unfortunately it is a very dynamic and fast changing industry, which is exactly why it is part of our terms and conditions:

12.4 Gambling is a fast moving environment, odds move rapidly and bets are taken continuously and consequently mistakes do occasionally occur. We do all that we can to avoid this but we cannot accept responsibility for any obvious errors or omissions in respect of the announcing, publishing or marking of prices, the late closing of markets, place terms, handicaps, runners or results despite our every effort to ensure total accuracy. If a bet is accepted in error by us at a price or market condition, as indicated above, that is:
    • 12.4.1 materially different from those available in the general market at the time the bet was made; or
    • 12.4.2 so obviously incorrect given the relative probability of the event occurring at the time the bet was made; or
    • 12.4.3so obviously incorrect having regard to the nature of the betting business or the market in question (including if we erroneously accept a bet after the event in question has commenced (unless it is an in-running bet)),
    then such bet shall be void.

And in addition, our betting rules clearly state how live bets will be handled in such situations:

12. Titan Bet endeavors to ensure complete accuracy with regards to the announcing, publishing and issuing of prices and other betting information. However, should an error occur, we cannot accept responsibility and reserve the right to correct obvious errors. If any pre-event bet is accepted in error bets will either be cancelled or will stand at the correct price, terms or market conditions. If any in-running (live) bets are accepted in error, all such bets will be made void.

Please, be reminded, that you have accepted these Terms & Conditions upon registration.

This is our final reply regarding this case and we hereby confirm that the cancellation of your bets was made in full accordance with our T&C and Betting Rules.

This matter will not be pursued any longer."

nightmaar

My last reply but I hope I'll be able to continue this further.It's not about the money, but the way they are simply cheating you if you're smarter than them:

"You're stating and proving nothing with this. By your rules/terms and condition

"12. Titan Bet endeavors to ensure complete accuracy with regards to the announcing, publishing and issuing of prices and other betting information. However, should an error occur, we cannot accept responsibility and reserve the right to correct obvious errors. If any pre-event bet is accepted in error bets will either be cancelled or will stand at the correct price, terms or market conditions. If any in-running (live) bets are accepted in error, all such bets will be made void."

The error did not occur and you didn't prove it, you've just made it up and that's what I'll be proving.Furthermore, there was nothing "so obviously incorrect" at a free kick, it's not like it's a penalty kick and the odds are blocked. You will need to prove that error when you'll be asked for and even if you'll not pursue this case, I will.
    I've complied with your terms and conditions, the only term and condition I didn't comply with and is not written is that you are "so obviously" trying to cheat your way into voiding the winning bets of your customers by denaturing the terms and conditions."

nightmaar

Teddy_KGB - I use Bet365 for most of my bets. I've just deposited some money here for some handball outright odds that were a bit off, but of course they changed them and didn't accept my 100 euros bet on an odd 34, instead they offered 21 and max bet 5.85, that was a pure joke too

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

That's a clear cheating . IF the trader accepted the bet,then he has no right to void it.That's why they let it firstly pending ,to avoid dangerous situations.

Something else.Ibra's free kick was not a "danger ball" ,cuz it was approx 35 metres.

caveira
    caveira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

Titanbet turned into a joke book, stay away!

nightmaar

pellumb341 - that's what I told them too, it' s like having the right to cheat in your terms and conditions and not having to prove any decision you make because it's an error. An error occurred and you've won, ah....we're sorry , the bet is void, it's an so obviously correct that you won't get any money for us...These guys are unbelievable, how did they get their license?