benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Betcris chooses the customers they want to offer lines...Is that legal ??

I have a Betcris account but i'm disgusted with the way they proceed
    I particularly like betting on european basketball, such as Euroleague competition for example, but my problem is :
    As long as i'm "log out", i pefectly can see lines for Euroleague, they're normally displayed. But as soon as i login, no more lines, no more Euroleague offered for me ! That's not a problem from my computer coz i have the same problem every day, i guarantee you every day on other european basketball competitions. And every day that's the same: i come on live chat , i tell them lines are up but when i login they're not dispalyed anymore, so everyday they ask me to hold, and a few seconds later they tell me to refresh and lines should be up for me too now.. And indeed they are then...I don't know what they exactly do, but if i want some lines to be displayed normally as for everyboday, i have to contact customer service first!! That's just scandalous. And today i'm particularly disgusted coz i have my "daily" problem, go on live chat and tell the operator Mac " i can't see euroleague lines when i login, could you please ask relevant department to display it for me too..."...But i was answered lines are up , problem comes from my computer, i have to delete cookies.... So as i told you i'm disgusted, Betcris that's clear, sure, chooses the customers they offer lines to, is that legal ???

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Do you think i could post a complaint? I mean does Betcris have the right to offer lines for some customers and not others???

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Yes, they do.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Yes they do have right to do it. However, you're not the only one with the same problem, and I don't think they are "hiding" those particular events on purpose. I'm fairly sure it's just some sort of glitch on their system.

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I have had a similar problem with H2 betting. A linesfeed shows Cris has h2 lines up (especially for CFB), but you can't see that in their menu unless you log out and log back in again.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Should be noted that Cris is not the same as Bookmaker.
    BM always treated me fair and professional so far, and Cris management turned that part of their book into a big joke.