RawBillyIce
    Big Bad Billy's, Sweet William Now!!
    RawBillyIce's Avatar Become A Pro!

BookMaker Live Wagering

So I passed on the Lakers/Spurs last night.

1/2 way via 1st Q it was like 27-22 LA and the live wagering said Spurs pk +127

bet small and hit

as far as live wagering goes(maybe not in football but basketball) considering the swings and the fact that a team being in front by 5 pts in 1 Q ..really dont mean didely squat

might just be the way to go. Like watch a game with the HEAT and/or Bulls and let them be down 4-7 pts in 1 or 2nd Q and then punch it baby!!! Live betting all day

where u can go wrong is obviously live betting on the next play or next shot. Thats when it gets sick I bet

comments?feedback?

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

Good point... Except if you like San Antonio and they don't fall behind, you could miss your opportunity to play at the initial price. Still like it though

RawBillyIce

thanks!

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

It's not always the right thing to do, but if you do this, most often the team will take the lead back at some point, and you can hedge the other way and have a guaranteed profit.

If you pick your spots live betting can be destroyed, even with the large vig. Just be sure not to get one sided, you'l end up losing your BR quick.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    It's not always the right thing to do, but if you do this, most often the team will take the lead back at some point, and you can hedge the other way and have a guaranteed profit.
    You trade some smaller hedge wins for 1 full loss when they don't come back, as it is with all these "systems".

You also trade better live wagering odds for that loss when the difference increases and 5 points was just the start...which will happen sometimes. Need to compare these odds at least to what other books like Pinny have, to find out if you got value or not.

RawBillyIce

I like the hedge play

Coming Back!
    Coming Back!'s Avatar Become A Pro!

I've played Live at BM... There is another issue. The lines change quickly and unless there is a commercial break, it could be hard to get the bet in. I was also surprised by BM's huge limits during IN Game. Very Surprised. Makes me think that if a player is to successful, he would be limited wagering LIVE. Just a guess. Even at BETCRIS, which is arguably the best book out there.

RawBillyIce

I thought BM inherited BETCRIS? or at least all of their US clients

2nd I may be wrong but think betting on winner is only offered during cbreak

as far as BM goes I like them a lot more then 5D's (whom Ive always been with) 5ds has better juice but something aint all the way right there cant quite put finger on it. Feel much more secure at BM might just be fact that they seem to have more contemp software but just feel better being at BM

peace!