GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I deposit few time using Skrill no problem, $$$ instant show up on my BetOnline account. Now I am making 1st withdrawal using Skrill and still haven't got my money yet. Almost a week!

Someone said a lemon aid stand get changes instantly is very funny because it is true. There is more integrity and professionalism by kids who run lemon aid stand than BetOnline. People should stop depositing there until the cash out complaint stop completely.

PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Rocky,

According to your complaint filed Thursday, you actually had requested a payout originally May 18th. That's more than one full month before the acquisition took place. You received that payout, but at the time were not able to take 100% of your funds out.

We are asking management what the deal is for this check you've requested Sept 26, and apologize that you've been waiting to this point. But according to your own words, I'm not sure that saying six months is entirely accurate?
    Regardless, that's still two fukkin months to get a check

To add to that, the check still hasn't been received, so who knows how long it will be??

Where is the resolution to the problem Lou??? Your post is more geared to defending BOL and there is absolutely NOTHING in your post that addresses the problem at hand.

Stop defending this book Lou, just stop. It's comical and embarrassing at this point

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

BetOnline grins when they win

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    BetOnline grins when they win

CanuckG

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

This book need to be downgraded at least 2 level like a 'C-' until player get their $$$!!

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post

SBR doesn't even try to hide it

Shameless

Spitting in the faces of its members

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Stop defending this book Lou, just stop. It's comical and embarrassing at this point
    I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion.

One thing I don't see acknowledged is that there is a stark contrast between efficiency processing thousands of transactions from a B+ to an A+ book. BetOnline will be the first to say it's not acceptable that some users have waited beyond what's advertised on the site.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I'm in the same boat man. Nothing. I'll post if I hear anything.
    I chatted them a few mins ago. Here is the response I received:

Unfortunately Sir, still no update we are having some delays with the checks method, we are working on that with our 3rd party processor in order to speed up your transaction so you can get your money soon.

Then follow up question from me with no response. 55 calender days and 39 business days so far with shitty CS to boot. How they expect to do business with people is beyond comprehension. Anyone who deposits with them is a dumbass. I'm on the verge of a complete meltdown.

rocky16

Here is my chat:

Hi! Welcome to SportsBetting! You are now chatting with 'Vlad'
    Your Issue ID for this chat is LTK5850711

Vlad: Thank you for contacting Live Chat Service. How may I assist you today?
    Jim Jacobs: looking for an update on my outstanding payout
    Vlad: Could you please provide me with your username and password?
    Jim Jacobs: xxxxxxx

Jim Jacobs: xxxxxxx

Vlad: Unfortunately Sir, still no update we are having some delays with the checks method, we are working on that with our 3rd party processor in order to speed up your transaction so you can get your money soon.
    Jim Jacobs: how long will that take?
    Jim Jacobs: i've been waiting almost 2 months now
    Jim Jacobs: can you help me with a deposit?
    Vlad: I wish I could give you a time frame Jim, unfortunately until I have an accurate answer I can't provide you with a time frame.
    Vlad: Which deposit method you want to use?
    Jim Jacobs: ok, can u help with a deposit?
    Jim Jacobs: unfortunately i am having a processor issue on my end and it will take at least two months to deposit but i don't have an exact timeframe, sorry

Applejax
    Applejax's Avatar Become A Pro!

After 30 days I still have not received my fuking payout

Filed a complaint with SBR last Monday still nothing

redsoxfreak91
    redsoxfreak91's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotten paid many times from betonline and always gets in my mail within 10 days. You guys are all unlucky

Applejax

I chatted them a few mins ago. Here is the response I received:

Unfortunately Sir, still no update we are having some delays with the checks method, we are working on that with our 3rd party processor in order to speed up your transaction so you can get your money soon.

Then follow up question from me with no response. 55 calender days and 39 business days so far with shitty CS to boot. How they expect to do business with people is beyond comprehension. Anyone who deposits with them is a dumbass. I'm on the verge of a complete meltdown.
    its not just the check method, if it was just the check method they would have paid me by ** or book transfer
    Last edited by Applejax; 11-20-12 at 10:17 AM.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

rocky16,
    We are told Wed you'll be all set.

Applejax

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    rocky16,
    Rocky, last week DC at betonline told me a check was sent to me on 11/12, I still have not received the check and he doesnt have the tracking the number, I hope you get yours

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    rocky16,
    Thanks for the update. I will keep everyone posted.

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by Applejax View Post
    Rocky, last week DC at betonline told me a check was sent to me on 11/12, I still have not received the check and he doesnt have the tracking the number, I hope you get yours
    I hope you get yours too man. It sucks waiting this long for our money.

good_money
    good_money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 69

BetOnline is a scam book, they stiffed my friend over a $100 nfl wager a few years ago. Made one bet wanted his money they wouldnt let him withdrawl it

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    I appreciate you taking the time to share your opinion.

One thing I don't see acknowledged is that there is a stark contrast between efficiency processing thousands of transactions from a B+ to an A+ book. BetOnline will be the first to say it's not acceptable that some users have waited beyond what's advertised on the site.
    With all due respect, you're dead wrong here.

YOU will be the first to say that it's not acceptable that MOST users have to wait far longer than what's promised to receive the money that's rightfully theirs. The problem there is that your bosses are unwilling to shame BetOnline into doing better by criticizing them publicly and downgrading them until verifiable changes are made to their system of operation. That has always been the only club in SBR's bag, but lately it's getting very dusty, only used once the money stops flowing.

THEY (BetOnline) never gave me more than a perfunctory apology while explaining how something unforeseen has arisen and some third party has dropped the ball. If they were the first to accept responsibility for these "unacceptable" delays, then why don't they have a manager posting here with us and saving you the trouble of sounding complicit in their incompetence? I simply can't reconcile your statement that they themselves feel ashamed of how they conduct business with the numerous exchanges I've had with their staff which never included a genuine effort to make things right, but rather only a litany of stalling techniques.

Sorry for shooting the messenger Lou, but they're sending you out as the sacrificial lamb. Don't let your bosses and BetOnline management tell you you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rocky16, DudleyDawson, PAYTON20, penstothecup, and HedgeHog

PAYTON20

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    With all due respect, you're dead wrong here.

YOU will be the first to say that it's not acceptable that MOST users have to wait far longer than what's promised to receive the money that's rightfully theirs. The problem there is that your bosses are unwilling to shame BetOnline into doing better by criticizing them publicly and downgrading them until verifiable changes are made to their system of operation. That has always been the only club in SBR's bag, but lately it's getting very dusty, only used once the money stops flowing.

THEY (BetOnline) never gave me more than a perfunctory apology while explaining how something unforeseen has arisen and some third party has dropped the ball. If they were the first to accept responsibility for these "unacceptable" delays, then why don't they have a manager posting here with us and saving you the trouble of sounding complicit in their incompetence? I simply can't reconcile your statement that they themselves feel ashamed of how they conduct business with the numerous exchanges I've had with their staff which never included a genuine effort to make things right, but rather only a litany of stalling techniques.

Sorry for shooting the messenger Lou, but they're sending you out as the sacrificial lamb. Don't let your bosses and BetOnline management tell you you can make a silk purse out of a sow's ear...
    So true

Applejax

After 30 days I got a check for $2500 from betonline yesterday
    Today DC called me and said the check is not good, now he wants to send me a ***********, can you believe that?

CanuckG

You probably arent getting paid

Applejax

I forgot, he said he will have the tracking number for the moneyvorder tomorrow

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Did he at least tell you that he would be the first to tell you that the situation was unacceptable?

rocky16

Received my check today. Thanks Lou and Bill for your help with this.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Received my check today. Thanks Lou and Bill for your help with this.
    Thank you for updating the board Rocky, glad to hear it.

Fiasco01
    Fiasco01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Received my check yesterday (initially submitted payout request 10/30) so it appears as though patience is crucial when dealing with BOL. I'll provide an update in a week or so once I'm confident the check has cleared.

PAYTON20

They finally contacted me after SBR got in contact with them. Cancelled my wire and sent p2p instead, covered fees.

Still doesn't make up for the poor CS as I was trying to contact a supervisor/manger for 2 weeks before SBR got involved

electro2669
    electro2669's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I just recieved a payout from BOL. It took about 3 weeks.

First 123