footballmoney
    footballmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Betus great for me to work with!

Betus.co..pa paid me on time and even helped me activate my gift card. They were prompt in responding to all my request. I just wanted to share my personal experience and thank them :

footballmoney

Betus.com.pa

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

so you work for betus and want to let us know we can deposit with gift cards

too bad you don't pay out

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

What payout options they have?

footballmoney

Nope, I don't work for Betus. I received a gift card from giftcard.eu... I loaded my account with a prepaid money card...

DimSum
    DimSum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7388

How long it takes for u to receive the card? I'm been waiting for my 2 weeks now

MS
    MS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Mine took a month to be honest

Krheigle
    #cashtickets
    Krheigle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3609

I waited for my card for a month. I wouldn't deposit until I received the card. I deposited 6k to receive a 3300 fp. I have a 12 times rollover. I've wagers 85k so far with 30k or so to go. I have received payouts from them before and I am up around 6k on my initial deposit this basketball season. Looking forward to collecting all these winnings from betUS. I've had no problems with them except being shut down from phone wagering because I was using Right Angle Sports and catching line movements like a mf'er.

GL

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Krheigle View Post
    I waited for my card for a month. I wouldn't deposit until I received the card. I deposited 6k to receive a 3300 fp. I have a 12 times rollover. I've wagers 85k so far with 30k or so to go. I have received payouts from them before and I am up around 6k on my initial deposit this basketball season. Looking forward to collecting all these winnings from betUS. I've had no problems with them except being shut down from phone wagering because I was using Right Angle Sports and catching line movements like a mf'er.

GL
    you will never see a dime of that money back