in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Dude, common sense belongs like 43 threads over.

Scholarly types need not apply in here.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Just in case you guys missed it, it cost him $30. You know, in case you missed it. $30.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

JIM
    I THINK YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT GAMBLING LESS AND HANDLE YOUR MORE WORLDLY AFFAIRS.

WHY ARE YOU USING THIRD WORLD BANKS? I KNOW YOU LIKE TO POST ON HERE TO CREATE DRAMA/VIEWS BUT THIS HAS BECOME TIRED.

jim I LOVE YOUR STYLE BUT LATELY YOUR POSTS ARE SLIPPING

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Starting to think BTJ is not real and this whole issue with 5dimes is made up

No way someone could be this fukkin stupid
    the whole point of a jjgold/BTJ thread is to create forum drama and page views
    lightning doesn't strike the same two guys 100 times a day

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    JIM.....$30 FOR A VIDEO OF SBR POSTER MUG BONING YOU UP YOUR ARSE.

THIS WAY YOU AT LEAST GET YOUR BANK FEE BACK.
    Wow Opie. I don't think we can be friends anymore Pal. You have way to much of an Unhealthy obsession with BTJ getting Boned in the Arse.. It's more than just creepy kid.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?
    boatboatboat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    Starting to think BTJ is not real and this whole issue with 5dimes is made up

No way someone could be this fukkin stupid
    It's real, both the issue, and Dumbtownbean's stew-pid-eaty

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

To other posters:

Fukk the OP I've requested money and been paid within 3 days from 5dimes.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

BOYS YOU GUYS ACT LIKE I HAVE NEVER CASHED AN OFFSHORE CHECK BEFORE WELL I HAVE I HAVE BEEN GAMBLING OFFSHORE NOW FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CHECKS IN THE PAST.

THE PROBLEM IS THIS THE CHECKS 5 DIMES ARE SENDING ARE DRWAN OFF A FOREIGN BANK MOST CHECKS WILL ALSO HAVE AN AMERICAN STAMP ON THEM ALSO LIKE A CHASE BANK SOMETHING BUT THESE DONT.THIS IS THE PROBLEM HERE ALL I KNOW IS I WENT AND DEPOSITED 2780 TODAY THE TELLER LOOKED AT THE CHECK AND SAID THIS HAS TO BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS AND THE FEES ARE 30 DOLLARS.I ASKED HER IF THERE WAS A BANK OF CANADA THAT I COULD GET THIS CASHED AT AND SHE SAID SHE WASNT AWARE.SO I SAIF F-CK IT SEND IT TO COLLECTIONS I'LL PAY THE 30 DOLLARS FEE.

IF THIS 2ND CHECK BOUNCES I WONT KNOW WHAT THE F-CK TO DO SINCE I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS NOW UNTIL THE COLLECTION DEPARTMENT AT MY BANK GETS THE FUNDS INTO MY ACCOUNT.

SO LETS SEE I ASKED FOR THE ORIGINAL PAYOUT ON SEPTEMBER 25TH AND I HOPE TO HAVE THIS 2ND CHECK CLEARED FOR DEPOSIT BY THANKSGIVING MAN THATS 2 MONTHS FOR A PAYOUT IF THAT ISNT SLOW PAY I DONT KNOW WHAT IS

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS YOU GUYS ACT LIKE I HAVE NEVER CASHED AN OFFSHORE CHECK BEFORE WELL I HAVE I HAVE BEEN GAMBLING OFFSHORE NOW FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH CHECKS IN THE PAST.

THE PROBLEM IS THIS THE CHECKS 5 DIMES ARE SENDING ARE DRWAN OFF A FOREIGN BANK MOST CHECKS WILL ALSO HAVE AN AMERICAN STAMP ON THEM ALSO LIKE A CHASE BANK SOMETHING BUT THESE DONT.THIS IS THE PROBLEM HERE ALL I KNOW IS I WENT AND DEPOSITED 2780 TODAY THE TELLER LOOKED AT THE CHECK AND SAID THIS HAS TO BE SENT TO COLLECTIONS AND THE FEES ARE 30 DOLLARS.I ASKED HER IF THERE WAS A BANK OF CANADA THAT I COULD GET THIS CASHED AT AND SHE SAID SHE WASNT AWARE.SO I SAIF F-CK IT SEND IT TO COLLECTIONS I'LL PAY THE 30 DOLLARS FEE.

IF THIS 2ND CHECK BOUNCES I WONT KNOW WHAT THE F-CK TO DO SINCE I HAVE TO WAIT 10 DAYS NOW UNTIL THE COLLECTION DEPARTMENT AT MY BANK GETS THE FUNDS INTO MY ACCOUNT.

SO LETS SEE I ASKED FOR THE ORIGINAL PAYOUT ON SEPTEMBER 25TH AND I HOPE TO HAVE THIS 2ND CHECK CLEARED FOR DEPOSIT BY THANKSGIVING MAN THATS 2 MONTHS FOR A PAYOUT IF THAT ISNT SLOW PAY I DONT KNOW WHAT IS
    Jim it's been covered so many times you fukkin mush. Your an idiot, quit gambling. If you can't figure out to take deposit in a ATM or go down to the local Nigerian Check Cashing shop then it's all your fault. I personally always go to the check cashing place. Why? Because they tell me right then and there if the check is Legit.

No long waits, no BS holds, and most importantly I have cash in hand. Is there a fee? Yes of course. But what price do you pay for time? Your waiting 2 months + 10 days for a check you've already pay collection fees on twice and probably bounced check fees . If 5% fee is not worth your time/effort/cash instead of waiting 2 months you really are a retard.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

No Jeem the problem is ewe.

truth

Sometimes it hurts.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

I fukkin give up

If you are a real person and this issue is real I feel bad for you because you are fukkin clueless

Good Luck with it all

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the hell kind of bank do you use that makes you pay $30 to deposit a check and have to send it to collection?? never heard of it before.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

LOL

Jeem's bank doesn't want to deal with Jeem either.

It's a pattern for sure.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

I HAD A BOOK SEND ME MONEY ORDERS WHY CANT 5 DIMES DO THIS THIS F-CKING FOREIGN CHECK BULLSHIT IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF.WHAT THE F-CK I AM NOT WALKING INTO A CHECK CASHING PLACE WITH A CHECK FOR 2780 FIRST OFF THEY WOULD NEVER CASH IT PLAUS THEY WOULD CHARGE YOU LIKE 400 DOLLARS I THINK ITS 5 DOLLARS ON 100.

ITS SETTLED BOYS I PAID THE 30 DOLLARS NOW I JUST SIT BACK AND HOPE THIS 2ND CHECK DOESNT BOUNCE END OF STORY FOR NOW I AM PLAYING THE WAITING GAME NOW FELLAS

str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68483

Boys once again i went to my bank today with the 2nd check from 5 dimes and here we go again.i was told by the teller they have to put it into collections since the check is from out of country.the cost is 30 dollars for me to pay for the bank to deal with collections.so i paid the 30 dollars now i have to sit and wait 10 more days to see if 5 dimes didnt bounce another check on me.

Boys what 5 dimes has put me throguh this last month and a half i hope doesnt happen to anybody else it sucks.i paid 30 dollars with my bank to collect this 2780 that 5 dimes wrote the check for now i sit back and hope and pray 5 dimes doesnt bounce another check.

Boys good luck to you if your playing at 5 dimes and are requesting a payout in check form i wont even know if i am going to be paid or not for close to 7 weeks.

I requested my original payout from 5 dimes on september 25th now after the bounced check if i am lucky 10 days from now after there check clears collections i will be paid by thanksgiving.if you call that a quick payout 2 months then keep playing with tony the dago.

The 5 dimes check as of today is in collections at my bank for a 30 dollar charge that i paid
    BTJ was so upset he forgot to hit CAP LOCKS.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

Boys call and ask the bank tomorrow if you deposit a foreign check how come it gets sent to collections.

They will tell you **** *******
    Last edited by SBR Lou; 11-09-12 at 05:21 PM. Reason: removed #

Br0nxer

Jeem how about I come up to Southie and I hit you over the fukkin head with a fukkin ax handle. And I take the fukkin check

Problem solved. Sound like a plan?

in2thethickofit

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    what the hell kind of bank do you use that makes you pay $30 to deposit a check and have to send it to collection?? never heard of it before.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-10-14 at 10:17 AM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Boys call and ask the bank tomorrow if you deposit a foreign check how come it gets sent to collections.

They will tell you **** *** ***
    i'm calling this shit from australia

i'm also going to ask them about depositing a cheque you thought was dated July 11th you dippie

will post my response in a sec

Br0nxer

i'm also going to ask them about depositing a cheque you thought was dated July 11th you dippie

Cracker Jacks

York Peppermint bites

Sour Straws

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

They will tell you 617-730-3589

lol when Jimmy's bank gets 175 phone calls.

"hello my name is Bigdick69 from SBR, I guy who gambles and had a bounced check at your bank, said he tried to cash another check he got from his bets in Costa Rica and you charged him 30 dollars. Is this true"

Jeem, you are one dumb bassturd.

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Brookline bank what they have 7 locations

Get a real bank you whiny fukk

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4267

THEY NEVER OFFERED W U SO GO F-CK YOURSELF ITS A DEAD ISSUE I AM STUCK WAITING 10 MORE DAYS OH MAN THIS F-CKING CHECK BETTER NOT BOUNCE
    on the 11th day Mr Johnson will be calling you from the out of country check division from the IRS . They will only take 33%

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

I may start calling Jeem, beantown1111.

he reminds me a great deal of Cory.

For any of you "newbie" types to wagering off shore who maybe reading this thread.

Jeem here is giving you a lesson in how to NOT deal with a sports book.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

I know Tony pretty well.

I may call him and see if he would put a stop payment on check #2 for me, just for shits and giggles.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: firstclass

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

Quote Originally Posted by billysink View Post
    The answer is quite clear Jimmy. You are a fukkin dikk and no one left in the entire fukkin world wants to make your life easy.

You probably have just as much trouble buying a fukkin can of soda at the corner store.

Because you are a fukkin dikk.
    Billy, I have to say I look forward to your replies daily....

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THANK GOD I WONT BE DEALING WITH 5 DIMES ANYMORE THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET PAID 2780 THAT I AM OWED

BOYS IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BURY JON AT BET ISLANDS I HOPE HE PAYS CASH

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Jeem, 5 dimes thinks you are a clown.

So does the www.

So does your bank.

Trend

in2thethickofit

THANK GOD I WONT BE DEALING WITH 5 DIMES ANYMORE THEY CLOSED MY ACCOUNT NOW ALL I HAVE TO DO IS GET PAID 2780 THAT I AM OWED

BOYS IF I AM LUCKY ENOUGH TO BURY JON AT BET ISLANDS I HOPE HE PAYS CASH
    sOMETHING TELLS ME YOU WILL.

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Unfuckin real

Will this ever end

Just request P2P on live chat already

Come on you fukkin mick fuk

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by darkhat View Post

Unfuckin real

Will this ever end

Just request P2P on live chat already

Come on you fukkin mick fuk
    It would take 3 mins for Tony to stop laughing, and DumbtownJEEM

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

i never had to pay before i deposited a check from out of country, tcf bank here only puts an extended hold on it for 3-5 days. Mind you the first time i did deposit an international check they never told me and i had loads of shit bounce, but they picked up the fees. But after that i switched to a local credit union and they never give me problems, day 1 its in my account.

boatboatboat
    what the hell is this?

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    day 1 its in my account.

That's because your bank does not consider you a clown.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Wait, I forgot, how much is the check?

PD77
    Bitches!
    PD77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2314

$30 check $2780 in fees from his bank. What an asshat.

JMon
    I'd be a lot cooler if you did.
    JMon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10742

and?

First 123 Last