SBRPicks
    SBRPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!

Into The Weekend w/ BetDSI 11/8 - Sharp and Public Action NCAAF Week 11, NFL Week 10

Brent, the Head Lines Manager at BetDSI, discusses the betting action he has seen for NFL Week 10 and college football Week 11 in his regular Thursday show with SBR's Peter Loshak.

Part 1: College Football Week 11

Part 2: NFL Week 10
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: allin1

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

great job as always loshack!

let the sharps have mizzou, i saw your face when dude said sharp action on tigers, dont let that shit faze you..last time i saw 1 of these vids that talked about mizzou we were told sharps were on mizzou +21 againt bama, i seriously questioned the sharpness of that play (must have been situtational cause it wasnt anyone who follows mizzou close)...obvioulsy vols no bama but mizzou still mizzou, a team that didnt have the horses to compete in this conf before they lost their best player and several lineman before the start of the season,,,that pussy spread was cute in the no defense big-12 but if you cant threaten teams vertically even for a shit tackling team like vols you shouldnt be that hard to stop or lets just say limit as i doubt vols totally shutting anyone down...on other side mizzou d has played farely well but lets be real they havnt seen a bunch of good offensive teams,,pretty damn sure vols put up 30+ in this gm and despite their piss poor defense i dont think you can give mizzou more than 24 in this gm....square me up cause vols finally hit the gravy part of the sec schedule and dip shit dooley squad gonna reel off a couple W's to get a bowl bid and keep his undeserved job...

jrose2106
    jrose2106's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

i wish i had this info available like an hour before college games on sat, likewise on sunday to get updated info

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by jrose2106 View Post
    i wish i had this info available like an hour before college games on sat, likewise on sunday to get updated info
    yeah of course, you can extrapolate some stuff by line movements on those days, but yes I will ask him next show what kinds of action he usually sees between our show and game day.

I know there are "false" moves mid-week, or sometimes legitmately stronger opposing sharp moves day of game.

i'll ask him about this, what we should look for, for signs, and how much the action changes between our show and kickoff

jrose2106

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    yeah of course, you can extrapolate some stuff by line movements on those days, but yes I will ask him next show what kinds of action he usually sees between our show and game day.

I know there are "false" moves mid-week, or sometimes legitmately stronger opposing sharp moves day of game.

i'll ask him about this, what we should look for, for signs, and how much the action changes between our show and kickoff
    that would be soom really good information, and from my understanding there im guessing 2-3x more action on gameday then all the week leading up, so having some information on who sharps/public is loading up on gameday would be sweet!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

TCU

Cobb Sr
    Cobb Sr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with your assessment and took Tennessee for easy win. GL

chuff
    chuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 645

Sharps all over Syracuse = Nice easy win.

Sharps and Public on Northwestern = rough for books - but he told us anyway.

Missouri - I don't question much of this, if he says sharps are in, I am too. In OT4 right now -"Tennessee easy"? May get there, but not "easy".

chuff
    chuff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 645

In now - Missouri 51-48 OT4

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

How did the sharps do here?

keekerriy
    keekerriy's Avatar Become A Pro!

I gotta stay away due to the weather

jrose2106

Hey Peter, love the service, but do you guys think it is possible to start somewhat discussing how to understand where the sharps are also on come gameday? It's my understanding gameday $$ for outweighs the money brought in by Thur. Anyway you guys could help with ways to figure out the games where there's public/sharps splits, changes on sharp action on gameday and reading the signs to help understand what the action is in general on gameday?