BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(jon at bet islands) reduced juice gone

JON I WAS THINKING OF GIVING Bet Islands ANOTHER SHOT BUT I HAVE A SMALL PROBLEM WHEN I LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT THIS MORNING.

YESTERDAY I LOGGED IN AND I SAID WOW THIS ISNT BAD I AM LAYING -107 ON ALL GAMES AND TOTALS NOW TODAY I LOGGED IN AND ALL THE GAMES AND TOTALS ARE -110 WHATS THE DEAL HERE JON OVERNIGHT I WENT FROM -107 TO -110

IF I AM LAYING -110 THANKS BUT NO THANKS I CAN LAY -108 AT Heritage

SO JON WHATS THE DEAL HOW COME MY ACCOUNT CHANGED OVERNIGHT I AM A REDUCED JUICE GUY

pensfan1919
    pensfan1919's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2328

I would like to know about this as well. My account is stating -110 as well.

I hope they are not changing their policies or offers AGAIN during the course of a season(like they did in baseball).

Just hope this is a glitch.

Betislands
    Betislands's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Guys,

Hope all is well we upgraded to a new software version , you must log in typing your password with all caps.

Overnight lines on all sports , larger track selection on our racebook are a few things that you will see in the next 24 hours.

Reduced juice will be back in a few hours nothing to be alarmed about after the update the juice settings went back to normal during the morning you will see your 108 juice again.

Cheers

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

I think you mean 107. Wasn't there a rumor that Betislands was affiliated with EasyStreet? Easystreet also has the ALL CAPS password thing. Interesting. I don't care if they are. I trust both places. They probably are just using same IT people or something.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

All caps password is the craziest shit I've ever heard when it comes to password security. Something like this could be only appealing to BEANTOWNJIM.
    I'm not your IT guy, but don't you wanna have caps & lower case combined to add more security?
    Last edited by Russian Rocket; 11-06-12 at 09:26 AM.

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    All caps password is the craziest shit I've ever heard when it comes to password security. Something like this could be only appealing to BEANTOWNJIM.
    I'm not your IT guy, but don't you wanna have caps & lower case combined to add more security?
    Yes you do, having all caps makes it slightly less secure, I would more worry about the incompetence of a tech department that can only handle uppercase letters.

DudleyDawson
    DudleyDawson's Avatar Become A Pro!

Funny this is with the whole "reduced juice" thing is most of the people on SBR are betting $10-$30 a game and reduced juice is doing nothing for them....and with the fact BI doesn't deal with change, it's actually hurting the same people..