5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

even if u deposit with c.c. and lose that entire amount, then make another deposit via M--G, u will still have to go thru verification process unfortunatley

1 reason i never used cards to deposit so wouldnt have to fool with verification crap

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

okay.. this is bullshit... never use this method ever again to deposit... now they said it can take up to 10 business days... 1st time they said 3-6... yesterday they said 7 business days.. and today up to 10 business days and Scott said answer came straight from cc dept manager Lydia.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29054

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    okay.. this is bullshit... never use this method ever again to deposit... now they said it can take up to 10 business days... 1st time they said 3-6... yesterday they said 7 business days.. and today up to 10 business days and Scott said answer came straight from cc dept manager Lydia.
    damn srry ur going through this BS CP

after this only use p2p to deposit and it shouldnt happen again, then it takes about 2 min to get it requested cause u dont have to go through the verification stuff ever again
    Last edited by 5mike5; 11-08-12 at 09:14 AM.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Fukking Lydia is making you bleed CollegePro- hang in there bud

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

It sounds to me like they are not using the "DC Method" to your prepaid card. They are just refunding your original deposit with your prepaid **** or ** card. Basically like when you return something at a store, and you paid with a CC so they refund the funds to your card. It's free for merchants that way. Books used to do this all the time, but I haven't seen it in awhile.

CollegePro

Quote Originally Posted by PharaohUB View Post
    It sounds to me like they are not using the "DC Method" to your prepaid card. They are just refunding your original deposit with your prepaid **** or ** card. Basically like when you return something at a store, and you paid with a CC so they refund the funds to your card. It's free for merchants that way. Books used to do this all the time, but I haven't seen it in awhile.
    yes, seems like they are processing my partial payout this way... and today is 7th business days and still nothing..... 3 more business days to go i guess.

CollegePro

Still nothing in the card.. Yesterday was holiday but my pre paid card company said it was working business day for them.. So tomorrow will be 10th business days.. And what's weird is the fact that my pp card company still can not see the reversal on my card.. According to 5dimes, it takes them 3 to 7 business days for them to process the reversal and It takes additional 1 to 3 business days from my pp card company. If that's true, since today is 9th business days my card company at least be able to see the reversal. But nope, they see nothing! Nada!

CollegePro

10th business days and nothing in my account. Chatting with Lynda and she said she personally processed it... now waiting to see if their processor ever process it or not... why couldn't they do this to make sure when I called them 1st time??

CollegePro

Lynda: I am talking about the 3 CC deposits you made 2 years ago that I received myself and that I spoke to you 3 times and you never settle the negative balance so it was reset

CollegePro

now they are talking about deposits I made by cc 2 years ago??? WTF??? I made couple deposits by using my bank DC couple of times and those all went through...I have no idea what she is talking about negative balance???? come on now.. If I had negative balance in 5dimes, do you really think they will reset without collecting money from me??? there must be some sort of error on their part.. but LOU or Justin, I might need your help at this point now. I told Lynda I am going to call her and I did call her right away and guess what? she is on the phone now so I have to wait.. wtf

CollegePro

wow... i just spoke with Lynda and I was so confused... it sounds like she said I committed a fraud with the and said I owed them $750 so I was like if that was the case, why didn't you guys took out $750 from my payout instead of $250?? and she said my 5dimes account was -$750 for long time and when she talked to me 2 yrs ago, I just kept on saying I never made those deposits or something... and after little while, they gave up to get that money back from me and made balance to $0... and after little more while, I didn't play with them for long time so they gave me $50 fp as courtesy??? this whole thing still does not make sense to me.. and she said I was never supposed to make any kind of debit or cc deposit with them so they refund the $250 back into my debite card which I used 2 yrs ago which I no longer use... so she put $250 back into my account now.. I guess it's all settled not but I still don't know what I did wrong..before we hung up the phone, she reminded me not to use any kind of card to make a deposit and if I have one more problem, my account will permanently close....

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

I learned many moons ago to only use p2p with 5dimes the 40$ isnt worth being pissed off for the day(s) or time wasted talking to their customer service if you can call it that although i did get what sounded like an american named Gary who was helpful today.

First 12