raulworld1987
    raulworld1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

heritage screwing around with me

I have been using ******** for years since betjm days but now have a strange predicament. I have been told that my card which i have used multiple times with them has been classified as stolen or hot , classifying their description. This is utterly unfair and wrong and according to them irreversible because it is not their decision,but the processor, which is out of their control . I have been a loyal Heritage/ Olympic customer since i was young and don't really have another book that i use so anything that could be done would be appreciated. I have tried to write emails, make calls but no progress has been made so this is last resort to find a solution .
    Last edited by raulworld1987; 11-02-12 at 09:59 AM.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Raul,

If there's a discrepancy with a particular card, why not just use a different one?

raulworld1987
    raulworld1987's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I was told not use any cards because the processor will automatically decline any attempt

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by raulworld1987 View Post
    I was told not use any cards because the processor will automatically decline any attempt
    Sometimes players are told they can't use CCs based on certain history. Are you able to write in with your account number so we can confirm why you're not able to any longer?