Luis7
    Luis7's Avatar Become A Pro!

my first problem

Hello,

At 24 of june i have register in purple lounge and made a 10€ deposit and bet. I have won the bet and after 24h they gave me a 10€ freebet.

After that i begin to withdraw my earnings and i have continue to bet with the 10€ freebet (because in this house you cant withdraw the freebet).

After this i start to get problems because when i won bets they didnt gave me any earnings, told me they will investigate and gave my earnings ASAP.

I continue to bet using the freebet.. and again same problems, no earnings.

my last bet was for england in u21 tournmente i lost and the freebet was gone, i went to the chat and now they told me they wont give me the previous earnings because they had a problem and somehow i overdrawn (have more money that i should).

What can i do in this situations?

It the first problem i have in terms of online betting and it seems that i have nothing i can do for them to pay me.

Thank you for your help
    Last edited by Luis7; 06-30-09 at 05:53 PM.

betpartners
    betpartners's Avatar Become A Pro!

I reckon this is a wind up

But on the assumption it is not

From what you are saying, you had a €10 freebet and won, then lost on england and your account is empty

So whats the issue, think you need to explain a little more, amounts involved etc

And who the hell are purple lounge, never heard of them

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

Luis,

Is there any way to pull up all the credits/losses you should have had?

If your balance really went negative, the book has a legitimate gripe. If not though, you should be paid.

betpartners

Ok found purple lounge

They are doing a €5 free bet it says, so maybe when they credited you €10 that was the error

Luis7

i have lost the freebet in the last bet however they still own me the winnings of the bet in brazil and in othergame. they are saying that somehow i get overdrawn. i just want the winnings that they didint gave me because they have a problem

Luis7

no.. i have register under a affiliate, so for me was 10€

betpartners

well justin is right you need to list your bets and how you won/lost in relation to your deposit and free bet