TRISTUS
    TRISTUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 327

Just to start, I´m new user of this forum; I´m spanish, and I´m betting three years, usually in europeans bookies. I discovered this site one week ago, and I see it is very good.

About Betphoenix anf 4 July bonus, I must say that they are liars;

I did register and spoke via chat with Kathy. She said to me if I depostit I will be bonus. Hours later, When I maked the deposit, Jeff, Betphoenix manager, said to me:

1) He said that I had account in Betot and Sports1., and he don´t give me the bonus. I said that I read post here when people (and RICHARD) says it is possible have accounts in this bookies and betphoenix without problems.

2) Second he said to me I won to many money ( is right) with other accounts and I can´t get the bonus. I said I can´t see this condition in bonus terms. Too, he said I can play in Betphoenix, but without the bonus.

3) To finish, he said Betphoenix back to me my deposit.

Very good site.

P.D. Sorry but I´m Improving my English, and I think I´m explain me very basic.
    Last edited by TRISTUS; 07-04-09 at 05:45 AM.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It was said in the original post to check you were eligible for the bonus before depositing.

TRISTUS

It´s the question. If Kathy first time I answer it (via chat) said to me Im not eligible, no problem. But if she said that I can get the bonus, and later, when I maked the deposit, Betphoenix changed opinion, using differents excuses, I don´t see it serious.

Santo
    Santo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Ahh sorry I misread. If they said they would honour the bonus, then they probably should, however in the past I believe SBR have accepted putting you back in the position before you started (i.e. full refund of deposit, no fees) was acceptable. I guess the CSR didn't check your other accounts in the group when replying to the query.

RJbetphoenix
    RJbetphoenix's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tristus,

I will have you refunded in full.

From my post on the 2nd of July 4 PM

"We do see the mania members play, and we attempt to minimize overt risk based on playing style and activity. Lets face it, some of you are a tad too good, and for various reasons. Kind of like Vegas not comping card counters. If you can count, god bless you for your gift, but they don't want to empower you to beat them up further. Our position is similar. You can beat us up, but no need to hand you weapons to boot. Straight up whooping is good enough here."

I hope that is an acceptable outcome. You are free to play without bonus though on -05 lines and knowing you will get paid. Let me know how you want to proceed and I will expedite your position.

Thanks,

Richard

boy_gameover
    boy_gameover's Avatar Become A Pro!

The bonus is expired yet ? I would like to deposit in .

Dark Horse
    Deus Ex Machina
    Dark Horse's Avatar Become A Pro!

Football is just around the corner.

TRISTUS

I´ve been received a refund in my Moneybookers account.

It´s Strange that my account is closed, and I didn´t reply If I prefer play without bonus or refund, because I was thinking it; I give it good.

Otherwise, the rest of the case, I think usually verbal offers are binding law in most countries. Betphoenix maybe must learn it.

Finally, Thanks Richard for your attention.

First 123