PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

MVP Sports Lines: new book??

Anyone play there? Just received email and call from them

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

They are located in the united states and use paypal and that is thier preferred method they encourge it(red flag becuase paypal doesn't support gambling) I spoke to a guy "warrren grey" i considered making a small deposit just becuase I have money in a paypal account but I'd probably. I actually should do becuase paypal ids greedy company and warren told me they can payout instantly with paypal. I think I will sign up for a daily joust , I do like the idea of using paypal.

This warren said they have been in the credit book biz for 14 years. I wasn't going to deposit but kinda regreted not asking where can i verify this and if i wake one day and the number is disconnected I'm screwed.

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

What's the URL?

mcduggly
    mcduggly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2401

Yea that place sucks a dong.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

they called me and sent me an email couple of times.. very first thing they told me was that the guy was calling me from costa rica! lol

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

Quote Originally Posted by CollegePro View Post
    they called me and sent me an email couple of times.. very first thing they told me was that the guy was calling me from costa rica! lol

not sure where they locate, but they do have workers from costa rica. a few months back, the guy that called and emailed me was a former worker of 7redsports. I was about to make a small deposit, but at the time i just got ripped off by yesbet.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

C'mon guys - smarten up. You deserve to lose your dough if you go this route.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

Their number shows up as fl and ny number