datek23
    datek23's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sportinteraction.com Reviews?Good or Bad?

Anyone have a great or bad experience on Sportsinteraction.com?

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've read both good and bad...check out their SBR rating on the regular SBR site...

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Complaints overall are down from SIA players. I know about a year ago they said they were going to make an honest effort towards improving their horrible customer service. They are making progress.

datek23

Yeah I do think so also. SPortsinteraction has improved greatly. Might move into B range soon

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

As you can clearly see, SIA has been moving in the right direction as of late.

11/24/2005 3:14:00 AM
    SportsInteraction upgraded from C- to C

10/13/2005 1:45:00 AM
    SportsInteraction upgraded from D+ to C-
    it's still not a book i'd play at, but they have been improving in these past few months. i mean, how many complaints have we all read about from them in the past 5 or 6 months. i can tell you it's not as many as there were in the past.

JoshW
    JoshW's Avatar Become A Pro!

Have played with them for four years and never had a problem. If you deposit and withdrawal with Neteller, that seems to work best and avoid delays others have had with echecks and other methods. They certainly have some valid complaints against them, but as has been stated, they are even working on those of late and working closer with Bill and SBR to do the right thing.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Can someone give me an idea what their betting limits are like?

datek23

That is too kuch work, go to www. sportsinteraction.com and look at their limits. their website is very good and informative. Too much info to list when you easily find it at their website.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Been playing with them for a while now and eveything is great....no deposit fees, no withdrawal fees, and lines are very dog friendly. I use neteller and made a withdrawal early friday morning and the money was in my account friday afternoon.

Customer Service is great....software is easy to use....live chat....they often have reduced juice on some games specifically those that involve lopsided betting. in terms of betting limits it starts out low but as soon as I requested an increase they immediately granted it to me....so the limit for me now is $1100....I could probably get it higher though if i needed too....but no need to since I don't even bet $1100 a game.

Really the only down side to SIA that I have found is that lines take seemingly forever to come out. For example, NFL lines don't come out till Tuesday I think and Pinn has them Sunday evening. Most NCAAB totals come out a few hours before the game...some in advance but still would like to see them out earlier.

Other things that are worth noting about SIA is they really don't have much in terms of bonuses....they run specials and such but no redeposit bonus...for me I am not big on bonuses but for some it is important....i am more concerned with the line and for me SIA has the best dog lines out there.

All in all, SIA is a B- but if they were to get lines out earlier that could improve their standing and with a few bonuses mixed in it would help. In terms of payment I highly recommend Neteller with them though.

Moreover...if you play long enough at SIA and look at the lines carefully I am pretty convinced that they are telling you the answers in the lines...but the only way you'll find out is if you play there.

Mudcat
    Mudcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good info BB. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by datek23
    That is too kuch work, go to www. sportsinteraction.com and look at their limits. their website is very good and informative. Too much info to list when you easily find it at their website.
    Having worked in this industry for awhile, I have learned that there is often an lot more going on with a book's limits than simply what is listed on the website. Sometimes they are intentionally misleading, sometimes they are just slow to update changes in their rules and regs (not just for limits but many things). For example, books that are quick to slap restrictions on players will seldom go into detail about it on their websites - but it's exactly the kind of thing I want to know.

That's why it's always a good idea to talk to players, particularly in the case of a book like SIA which has a reputation for being tricky.

BAUS
    Back on post review re: Optimal
    BAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Buddy Bear, are your new limits $1100 for all sports, or just NFL?

I like SIA and never have had any problems there. Their Neteller withdrawals are always free, which is a "bonus" when you consider their dog lines are quite juicy at times.

BAUS

tacomax
    SBR Problem Poster 2007-08
    tacomax's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1167

They offered me a $100 bonus on a $500 deposit last week - just had to wager it through once. Looking at the lines, they are very dog-favourable. They had the jaguars +7.5 at +100 for most of last night when the price was -110 at most places and up to -115 at Pinnacle.

datek23

They are really good at paying up, they sent deposits to my account within days. Only problem I have is the line updates. they need to do a better job, pinnacle usually has everything instantly. When I first came to sportbookreview.com they were a grade D and I was shocked and after I won several$$$ I thought I was going to be stiffed. However everything went smoothly and no problems. There grade has been upgraded to C and probably a B- soon. Seems at first they had lots of issues and problems and now it seems like a flawless operation. If someone from sportsinteraction.com is reading this, I only asking update your lines faster, please. Everything else is very user friendly, great spreads, moneylines, customer service. Just so something withyour lines, post them faster. My Grade of sportsinteraction A-, if lines post faster A plus. Have a great day everyone.
    Last edited by Bill Dozer; 01-08-06 at 11:07 PM.

marc
    marc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

NEver had a problem with SIA. Not sure why, but it seems that players who use swiftpay sometime run into problems.

bigboydan
    bigboydan's Avatar Become A Pro!

as long as you not a sharp,or bet less than $300 a game. I doubt you have any real issues with this book.

datek23

Good fortunes have been good to me. I have been extremely sharp this and last year and so far no issues with over $300+ bets.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

They can be a little slow on paying, sometimes takes over 24 hours for NT ( during the week), maybe 36 hours, at times. Great lines, $220 limits on NBA totals ! They are often a half point higher on NBA H2 totals, which is nice if you want under.

No rotation numbers which is a pain for CBB. I like them, overall.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by BAUS
    Buddy Bear, are your new limits $1100 for all sports, or just NFL?

I like SIA and never have had any problems there. Their Neteller withdrawals are always free, which is a "bonus" when you consider their dog lines are quite juicy at times.

BAUS

Baus....my limits are $1100 for NFL but I never play anywhere near that amount...I guess I could probably get it higher if I wanted but no need to...I would assume in terms of limits they probably do it on a case by case basis but I have never had any problems with SIA and only have good things to say about it....outside how slow their lines are to get up....but then again Bodog is just as slow and they are rated an A+ I think.

Doug
    Doug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1298

SIA will not increase anyone's limits. Everybody the same, no over the limit bets allowed.

BuddyBear
    Update your status

Thanks Doug!

pags11
    pags11's Avatar Become A Pro!

tacomax,

is anyone else eligible for the $100 bonus on the $500 deposit with a 1x rollover?...

CarlBarks
    Update your status
    CarlBarks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Bad experience because of all the delays for withdrawals!

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Quote Originally Posted by CarlBarks View Post
    Bad experience because of all the delays for withdrawals!
    What type of delays?

Obviously they make you send in your documents to 'register' your account so that takes 5-7 days. But after that, it should be smooth sailing?