Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Anybody dealing with Bovada ?

Het guys
    looks like the are offering a 50% free play up to $250 with a three time roll Over.

500+250 FP = 2250 in action

According to the customer service rep there is no hold on the money.

They did state that if you deposit with a CC you have to be paid with a check (I think this is stupid) but if you use P2P they will pay you back P2P.

They stated that they take 24 to 48 hrs to review payout request and if you are getting a P2P you should receive it within 3 to 4 days.

The payouts seem a little slow but the no hold with the 50% bonus is attractive.
    I'm thinking if you request a payout on monday you'll probably get it by Friday.

Has anyone tried this book out yet and if so what can I expect ?

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I'm down 8K at bovada lifetime and sadly have never l had a payout. Update the post on how long it takes I am curious.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

will do. I hope lady luck turns your way.

kidk
    kidk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    will do. I hope lady luck turns your way.
    The trick is to do a payout on a monday or tuesday p2p they usually turn it around with 36 hrs 72 is the longest ive ever waited on P2P payouts....if you request it on friday they dont count weekends as days so its useless most of time to try and get a payout on a friday ....I called about this freeplay and they dont know what I'm talking about

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by kidk View Post
    The trick is to do a payout on a monday or tuesday p2p they usually turn it around with 36 hrs 72 is the longest ive ever waited on P2P payouts....if you request it on friday they dont count weekends as days so its useless most of time to try and get a payout on a friday ....I called about this freeplay and they dont know what I'm talking about
    not an option if you didn't fund your account with p2p.

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

I use this as my primary book. Although they don't have live chat, they have great customer service. Fast to respond to emails etc.

The free play was great. It boosted my bankroll when I won the play. It goes straight into your account as bonus money. I was done with the roll over within a couple of days.

The thing I don't like about Bovada is that the lines are overly juiced compared to other books.

They do have tons of prop bet options and I love their live betting software. Easy to lose money on it though but it is fun if you bet small.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    I'm down 8K at bovada lifetime and sadly have never l had a payout. Update the post on how long it takes I am curious.
    LOL