Legions36
    Legions36's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7744

Advice on Rollover from Bet Guardian Issue...

So i deposited to Betguardian $1100 and took a 50% freeplay bonus which was $550 and a 9x rollover, which is a total of $14,850 in action i need to wager before im eligible for a withdrawal right. So I asked them to check how much total rollover i needed to do, then they sent me an email saying i have to do $18,313 total rollover which is bogus. I went on chat and they said because i won a bet with my freeplay that was more than the wager i bet i have an extra $300 added into rollover, but this is the catch from the $550 in freeplay they gave me i placed 3 different freeplay bets on dogs 1 of which won(Risk / To Win Amount:: 225 / 533). I have been doing this for a while guys and i have never had to do an extra rollover for 1 bet winning more on a freeplay only if my total freeplays win more than the original deposit bonus. The thing is i have dealt with this book as well as there whole family of books as well as many other books and never had to do something like this. I have also done plenty of payouts from this family of books and let me tell u i would had so many times of added rollover if they count only 1 bet of an extra freeplay towards rollover since i always bet dogs on them.
    The thing is the rep who sent me an email sent this and the rep i just spoke with kinda swears by it and is saying this is the rules. What i don't understand is how could they work there and not know this, plus i would have never agreed to something as dumb as that, probably would have told them to shove it and i will deposit somewhere else.
    Remember my total freeplay winnings r $533 and not more than the $550 they gave me in bonus, also noted i know that if i win more than the $550 bonus it adds to added rollover and i have had to do this before but not this time.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

In many cases, your rollover is based on:

Deposit
    +
    WINNINGS from free play
    +
    Deposit fees
    X
    9 time rollover

So, even in this case, I'm not sure what more they are asking for. It makes no sense.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post

Deposit
    +
    WINNINGS from free play
    +
    Deposit fees
    X
    9 time rollover

So, even in this case, I'm not sure what more they are asking for. It makes no sense.
    Thats what im saying and they seem so sure they r right when i know they r wrong. Its always been like that.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

So rollover is (Deposit + FP + FP Win) x 9? If that is not clearly specified in their rules, then you have a case. Normally they only take either FP or FP win, whichever is bigger.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by wrongturn View Post
    So rollover is (Deposit + FP + FP Win) x 9? If that is not clearly specified in their rules, then you have a case. Normally they only take either FP or FP win, whichever is bigger.
    I know, which ever amounts to a higher amount for the total bonus, its always been like that. $533 is not more than $550.

Here is the rule: Free Plays are bonuses whether they win or lose. If a free play loses, the amount put at risk is the bonus amount. If a free play wins, the higher amount between risk and win is the bonus amount. (Deposit + Bonus x Rollover)

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8480

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post

Deposit
    +
    WINNINGS from free play
    +
    Deposit fees
    X
    9 time rollover

correct

that is why most books don't allow you to use free plays of parlays because if you do and hit a nice one, then the rollover will be huge. Best thing to do with bonus $ is bet in on even $ or -110 and use your cash $ on ML's or parlays. This way your expected rollover amount will be accurate.

wrongturn
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Legions36 View Post
    I know, which ever amounts to a higher amount for the total bonus, its always been like that. $533 is not more than $550.

Here is the rule: Free Plays are bonuses whether they win or lose. If a free play loses, the amount put at risk is the bonus amount. If a free play wins, the higher amount between risk and win is the bonus amount. (Deposit + Bonus x Rollover)
    Tell them the highlight rule says either the FP or its WIN, not both.

DwightShrute

it also says ...

Free Plays are bonuses
    whether they win or lose. If a free play loses, the amount put at risk is the bonus amount. If a free play wins, the higher amount between risk and win is the bonus amount. (Deposit + Bonus x Rollover).

Triumph
    Triumph's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7720

It sounds like they are making a mistake , no book can survive if they stick you with a roll that includes DEP +FP+ FP Winnings x9

DwightShrute

yet guys do it all the time

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!
    Shark79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Hi legends,

I spoke to our Risk Manager and CS Manager, here is his response:

"When you break-up the freebet into multiple bets, we treat them as multiple bets, you are looking at it as one freebet amount. Your point is valid and makes perfect sense, so we will process your payout request no problem. We will also move forward as a Company with this same logic that unless the customer exceeds the total freebet amount awarded, there will be no extra rollover. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention."

Send me a PM with your account so that CS knows you will be calling them soon for a PO.

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Well done Bet Guardian. That is the right call.
    Last edited by mtneer1212; 10-24-12 at 03:14 PM.

Legions36

Quote Originally Posted by Shark79 View Post
    Hi legends,

I spoke to our Risk Manager and CS Manager, here is his response:

"When you break-up the freebet into multiple bets, we treat them as multiple bets, you are looking at it as one freebet amount. Your point is valid and makes perfect sense, so we will process your payout request no problem. We will also move forward as a Company with this same logic that unless the customer exceeds the total freebet amount awarded, there will be no extra rollover. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention."

Send me a PM with your account so that CS knows you will be calling them soon for a PO.
    Thanks Sharky, u know who i am too. I have dealt with u a few times already, i can't pm as they still haven't put it back yet.
    This whole thing was just strange because i have been dealing with u guys for a few years now at all your books and this is the first time i had this happen.
    Oh let me also say that i have been a happy customer since day 1 so nobody gets the wrong idea about me starting this thread, very good family of books for me.

wrongturn
    Update your status

Oh they originally treat each bet separately? That would make some sense. I always assume the whole free play amount is used in calculation. I also had a book give me a higher rollover than I thought, but I simply bet more to get over with. Maybe this was the reason. They should make the free play rule more clear, as 99% of bonus is FP now.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Thanks Sharky, u know who i am too. I have dealt with u a few times already, i can't pm as they still haven't put it back yet.
    This whole thing was just strange because i have been dealing with u guys for a few years now at all your books and this is the first time i had this happen.
    Oh let me also say that i have been a happy customer since day 1 so nobody gets the wrong idea about me starting this thread, very good family of books for me.

Yes we have Legends, and you have always been treated fairly.

Get a hold of me via Live Chat then I can have a CS agent take care of your PO.

Shark79
    Hala Madrid !!

Or simply go on Live Chat and request the payout, if they reject, just tell them Nathan approved it, they will contact me and follow thru.