PAYTON20
    PAYTON20's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 770

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    You need better luck, a new bank, and to pay your taxes. Many of us have no problem with this method. You use what you prefer, others will use what they prefer. A few days wait and no issues isn't a hassle to me.
    LOL. Check the original post

Never heard of a P2P or wire bouncing. Also never heard of a check delivered within a few days

But like you said to each their own

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11139

The only option I ever see is check. How do you P2P or wire transfer? Can you do it online or do you have to call in? I'm not even going to go into the hassle I got from 5D on a withdrawal last month. Pain in the ass with those folks.

But it's easy as hell to make a deposit...

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

if you guys wouldnt live in a shithole called USA you could use neteller or moneybookers like "normal" grown up peole all over the world can do and get paid within minutes

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    The only option I ever see is check. How do you P2P or wire transfer? Can you do it online or do you have to call in? I'm not even going to go into the hassle I got from 5D on a withdrawal last month. Pain in the ass with those folks.

But it's easy as hell to make a deposit...
    Use the chat for wire transfer requests.

John Dough
    John Dough's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10136

Quote Originally Posted by PAYTON20 View Post
    Also never heard of a check delivered within a few days
    Read the payout thread.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

(i am getting the run around from 5 dimes)

BOYS I FAXED 5 DIMES THE CHECK THAT BOUNCED TODAY I WAS TOLD TO CALL AFTER 5 P.M. SO I CALLED AND WAS TOLD ITS IN PROCESSING AND IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 10 DAYS TO GET RESOLVED

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS I WANT ANSWERS HEY SBR LOU HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR JOB AND CALLING 5 DIMES AND TALK TO TONY I WANT MY 2780 DOLLARS AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WAITING 10 MORE DAYS

SBR LOU CAN YOU CALL TONY AND ASK HIM WHY THEY ARE STALLING ME ANOTHER 10 MORE DAYS JUST TO DO THE PAPERWORK I PROBABLY WONT GET A PENNY FOR 2 MORE WEEKS THIS IS BULLSHIT

2700 DOLLARS PAYOUT
    80 DOLLARS I PAID FOR BOUNCED CHECK I DINT GET A FREE PAYOUT

5 DIMES OWES ME 2780 (HELP SBR LOU) THEY ARE A SPONSOR HERE SO I KNOW YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

sure is funny they never have a problem receiving money always a problem sending it back good luck

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    SBR LOU CAN YOU CALL TONY AND ASK HIM WHY THEY ARE STALLING ME ANOTHER 10 MORE DAYS JUST TO DO THE PAPERWORK I PROBABLY WONT GET A PENNY FOR 2 MORE WEEKS THIS IS BULLSHIT
    Hi Jim,

As mentioned on page 1, please write in or file a complaint. Your account number is needed.

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by John Dough View Post
    Read the payout thread.
    Or PAYTON20 could pay attention before posting and actually read this thread. Two people including myself reported receiving checks in 2 days. I'm in the USA.
    (I posted that as well in the payout thread).

Scooter

Quote Originally Posted by EVPlus View Post
    Use the chat for wire transfer requests.
    I used the chat and was told no more bank wires. (Not sure if that's what you're referring to).

Scooter

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    if you guys wouldnt live in a shithole called USA you could use neteller or moneybookers like "normal" grown up peole all over the world can do and get paid within minutes
    Undeniably true.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

O.k. Sbr lou i sent you my account number see what you can do.i cant take any more canadien funds

Titanup28
    Titanup28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 800

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I used the chat and was told no more bank wires. (Not sure if that's what you're referring to).
    No more bank wires?

richsox24
    richsox24's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOYS I FAXED 5 DIMES THE CHECK THAT BOUNCED TODAY I WAS TOLD TO CALL AFTER 5 P.M. SO I CALLED AND WAS TOLD ITS IN PROCESSING AND IT WILL TAKE AT LEAST 10 DAYS TO GET RESOLVED

WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THIS I WANT ANSWERS HEY SBR LOU HOW ABOUT DOING YOUR JOB AND CALLING 5 DIMES AND TALK TO TONY I WANT MY 2780 DOLLARS AND I DONT FEEL LIKE WAITING 10 MORE DAYS

2700 DOLLARS PAYOUT
    80 DOLLARS I PAID FOR BOUNCED CHECK I DINT GET A FREE PAYOUT

5 DIMES OWES ME 2780 (HELP SBR LOU) THEY ARE A SPONSOR HERE SO I KNOW YOU HAVE CONNECTIONS
    EXACTLY what I said would happen.

Aces
    Aces's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Attention all USA haters ------------- > If it weren't for the US most of you would be living in a country where you wouldn't have to worry about your wagering, you would be more concerned with who was invading your country this week. This isn't a political forum so leave that crap at the door.

This is coming from a founder of this site one of the original BTP winners but most of all a veteran of the United States Army 82nd airborn Division as well as a former member of a SOG A team. Leave your political views in a political forum.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 5 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: edawg, flyingillini, 5mike5, EVPlus, and tblues2005

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Barry Feinstein will take care of this matter.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Jim,

5Dimes always picks up the fees in situations like this.

There's not an issue with the method of payout: it happens from time to time in this industry. You will be good to go with the new payout. Let us know when it's received.

Aces

Nice Job Lou SBR comes through again

MiAMiEDDY
    MiAMiEDDY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

Im sure astro is somewhere reading this thread literally laughing his ass off.

On another note, i hope you get your $$ bean.

BETTOR'S EDGE
    BETTOR'S EDGE's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Hi Jim,

5Dimes always picks up the fees in situations like this.

There's not an issue with the method of payout: it happens from time to time in this industry. You will be good to go with the new payout. Let us know when it's received.
    Mark up one for our side. Well done Lou.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

LOU I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR DOING A GOOD JOB I JUST HOPE ITS NOT ANOTHER CANADIEN PAYMENT I NEED U.S. FUNDS

I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS POSTED AT THINGS GO ALONG

MAYBE SBR LOU IS ALLRIGHT AFTER ALL NOW ALL HE HAS TO DO IS APOLOGIZE TO JJGOLD AND WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO NORMAL HERE AT SBR

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

LOU I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR DOING A GOOD JOB I JUST HOPE ITS NOT ANOTHER CANADIEN PAYMENT I NEED U.S. FUNDS

MAYBE SBR LOU IS ALLRIGHT AFTER ALL NOW ALL HE HAS TO DO IS APOLOGIZE TO JJGOLD AND WE CAN ALL GET BACK TO NORMAL HERE AT SBR
    i 2nd this

EVPlus
    EVPlus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    I was referring to the other methods of wires. Damn shame about bank wires; I didn't know that.

shocka1212
    [Too Long]
    shocka1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

even if its canadian currency, your bank should be able to convert.. if the whole check is no good.. different story.

pokeraddict2012
    pokeraddict2012's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes allowed me to cash out my 5.6k cheque,

no problem this is the biggest lie. stop bad mouthing 5dimes

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by pokeraddict2012 View Post
    5dimes allowed me to cash out my 5.6k cheque,

no problem this is the biggest lie. stop bad mouthing 5dimes
    Wow. You have been a member of the forum since........ this morning. I'm sure your edicts will be well-received and respected by the other forum members.

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Let us know how make out BTJ.

Good luck.

Scooter

Quote Originally Posted by Aces View Post
    Attention all USA haters ------------- > If it weren't for the US most of you would be living in a country where you wouldn't have to worry about your wagering, you would be more concerned with who was invading your country this week. This isn't a political forum so leave that crap at the door.

This is coming from a founder of this site one of the original BTP winners but most of all a veteran of the United States Army 82nd airborn Division as well as a former member of a SOG A team. Leave your political views in a political forum.
    Boo Yah.

This relates to sportsbetting, so it's relevant.

""If it weren't for the US most of you would be living in a country where you wouldn't have to worry about your wagering, you would be more concerned with who was invading your country this week."

Great point.
    People in England, Ireland, France, Australia, Canada - all of them cowering in fear worried about the upcoming invasion.

"...most of all a veteran of the United States Army 82nd airborn Division as well as a former member of a SOG A team."

Unfortunately that seems to have given you a warped view of what the USA is.
    It certainly doesn't give your opinion any credibility.

The USA is an increasingly repressive country, and citizens constitutional rights are being eroded rapidly.
    Last edited by Scooter; 10-25-12 at 08:48 PM.

Aces

Scooter

Are you serious

Great point.
    People in England, Ireland, France, Australia, Canada - all of them cowering in fear worried about the upcoming invasion

Remember WWII we saved all of you with the exception of the canadians who fought to help our european allies.

Have you ever traveled anywhere ? The list of countries i've lived in is to extensive to list.

I have friends in all the countries you have listed as well as quite a few you haven't. I've served with the Brits the Aussies Canadian Dutch as well as the Figians and Italians in Egypt (Multi National Forces and Observers) I've served with all of the countries listed in Iraq and afghanastan and get this we all got along
    great. I wish you were there I would have one of your fellow countrymen kick your ass for being so stupid. I'm not a war lord and I expect no homage from anyone a simple thank you will work not just to the US but to all the brave troops from all of the countries who fought and died so that idiots like you can run their mouth on an internet forum. I'm done with this issue. Enjoy the freedom the troops of all nations has provided for you and sleep well tonight because in a land far away a soldier will breathe his last breath for you. What have you ever done to ensure freedom and democracy .... no need to answer sit back, take a toke off your joint and enjoy the ride.

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

5Dimes is Legit. I have received 7 checks this year from them, they all arrived at my front door in two days via FedEx. Relax, $2780 is a drop in the bucket to them.

CollegePro
    CollegePro's Avatar Become A Pro!

5dimes sent me bad check long time ago and had to run around little bit but they took care of it in timely fashion... and I used to hate their csr for poor service, but surprisingly, their service got a lot better with some csr!! i guess it's hit and miss.

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobdog24 View Post
    5Dimes is Legit. I have received 7 checks this year from them, they all arrived at my front door in two days via FedEx. Relax, $2780 is a drop in the bucket to them.
    good for you...and also if that amount is a drop in the bucket, why did they accuse me of taking a shot at them over a low 3 figure payout that they somehow mishandled or lost or something...I took an even bigger payout the next week and never went back...fkn shill

Scoobdog24
    Scoobdog24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3765

Quote Originally Posted by NrmlCurvSurfr View Post
    good for you...and also if that amount is a drop in the bucket, why did they accuse me of taking a shot at them over a low 3 figure payout that they somehow mishandled or lost or something...I took an even bigger payout the next week and never went back...fkn shill
    No affiliation here Fukstik.

importmoon
    happiness is a warm gun
    importmoon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4806

Ahh Look at all the lonely people by the way talk to Siri she will give you an answer

NrmlCurvSurfr
    NrmlCurvSurfr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Quote Originally Posted by Scoobdog24 View Post
    No affiliation here Fukstik.
    still, you are defending a book that is not innocent...its buyer beware in this biz...im just throwing my experience that I had out there with this "legit" book you are talking about...drop in the bucket lol

First 123 Last