swankk
    swankk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2451

Is Bookmaker crazy?

I was wondering if I could get some info on them, I'm new to online betting so maybe someone can help me out. Bookmaker has been giving me a very hard time on my payouts... It's been since last monday that I have been trying to get a measly $800 withdrawal from Bookmaker...

I had to fax them my CC authorization form up to 3 times before they could stop fukkin with me saying it wasn't legible! Yeah right!

Then the customer rep is tells me I have to wait until Thursday now for my payout...

Am I bugging out or is this just crazy?

swankk

I just want to know what is the usual wait for a payout...
    Can ANYBODY in this forum help me with that?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

If its not in players talk you won't get a lot of quick responses. Don't know much about the book, but unless them (or you) are playing some major scam, I don't see anyone being gipped outta $800.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Hey swankk, I had a $2,000 payout from Bookmaker successfully processed with no problems last week via paper check. It is annoying getting all your paper work in order, but once you do they are fine. My only complaint after paperwork is all done and you request a payout is that it takes them anywhere from 2-5 days to remove the money from your account.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Don't deposit via CC and your withdrawals (at all books) will be smoother.

swankk

Thanks for the info guys ... I ended up getting my payout earlier tonight so all is good.

Might do CC from now on.