xraygord
    xraygord's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 316

No bets available on Pinny 10/20/2012

I am able to sign in, but there are no wagering options available at all.

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Click on parlays/accumulators and you should see the dropdown menus.

NEW_WORLD
    NEW_WORLD's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have the same problem
    but i don't bet parley

Gallin
    Gallin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2687

Quote Originally Posted by NEW_WORLD View Post
    i have the same problem
    but i don't bet parley
    You don't have to bet parlay. The parlay/accumulator tab is simply a backdoor to the betting menu.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yep...took me a while to figure that out, annoying bug but the stuff is actually there like Gallin said.

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Is this like the first time you guys have gotten this? I get it once every while and always thought there was some issue between Pinny and my browser/connection whenever it happend, rather than a global bug.

benji2501
    benji2501's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 983

Quote Originally Posted by benandjerry View Post
    Is this like the first time you guys have gotten this? I get it once every while and always thought there was some issue between Pinny and my browser/connection whenever it happend, rather than a global bug.
    No indeed there are very often global bug with Pinny...That's such a good book, but technically speaking that's a nightmare, they always experience technical issues and the worst is it doesn't seem they try to improve it coz nothing is changing. When one contacts them to inform them of a technical issue due to their website they always answer the same thing: "please delete cookies..." blablabla... ppffff

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Pinnacle always has this kind of trouble, nothing new...

Scooter
    Scooter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2064

Quote Originally Posted by benji2501 View Post
    No indeed there are very often global bug with Pinny...That's such a good book, but technically speaking that's a nightmare, they always experience technical issues and the worst is it doesn't seem they try to improve it coz nothing is changing. When one contacts them to inform them of a technical issue due to their website they always answer the same thing: "please delete cookies..." blablabla... ppffff
    This is one of the only websites where the standard ""please delete cookies..." blablabla..." often helps [Deleting cookies and cache].

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
    This is one of the only websites where the standard ""please delete cookies..." blablabla..." often helps [Deleting cookies and cache].
    Sites that use lots of Java like Pinnacle need to have cookies and cache file deleted daily, takes 30 seconds to do each day and will cure all the problems mentioned.