TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Intertops.com

I inquired about these in another thread because someone mentioned them but received no reply so I thought I would start a thread.

I've seen from others that the odds offered are not amazing but how are they in regards to SOCCER. I would like to know because I'm thinking of joining a new book for the new football season starting.

So, I'm concerened solely with their SOCCER odds. I see they also accept **. Not often needed because I have my moneybookers a/c etc but it's a nice option if I have a bit of cash going spare in my pocket.

So any thoughts? Cheers.

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13586

Beauty, as is always the case with Intertops they have (at best) very, very vanilla lines when it comes to soccer. You will find better odds at another book without putting in too much of an effort. Their selection is pretty decent on most games if I recall correctly.

That said of course, they are a rock solid book who have been around for ages so at least you can be secure in the knowledge that your funds are safe.

cinpls081
    cinpls081's Avatar Become A Pro!

there lines stink for all sports. In game is worthless. very hard to win with vig like they offer.

punchmaster
    punchmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 345

Quote Originally Posted by cinpls081 View Post
    there lines stink for all sports. In game is worthless. very hard to win with vig like they offer.

That's a very general and broad statement- have you checked lines on all sports because I've occasionally found them better than any, just often enough to be worth having an account.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by punchmaster View Post
    That's a very general and broad statement- have you checked lines on all sports because I've occasionally found them better than any, just often enough to be worth having an account.
    I completely agree with this.

cinpls081
    cinpls081's Avatar Become A Pro!

i do have an account there to be honest with you. I like intertops and carib both for a customer service point of view. I don't like eithers website or lines IN GENERAL. They are worth having an account no doubt. Not that many options and lines are hefty for the most part. GL to all

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    I inquired about these in another thread because someone mentioned them but received no reply so I thought I would start a thread.

I've seen from others that the odds offered are not amazing but how are they in regards to SOCCER. I would like to know because I'm thinking of joining a new book for the new football season starting.

So, I'm concerened solely with their SOCCER odds. I see they also accept **. Not often needed because I have my moneybookers a/c etc but it's a nice option if I have a bit of cash going spare in my pocket.

So any thoughts? Cheers.
    Intertops is a great book for soccer if you like -130 / -130 odds and a lot of deleted winning bets after the event has finished.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Intertops accepts ************. I like that.

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    Intertops is a great book for soccer if you like -130 / -130 odds and a lot of deleted winning bets after the event has finished.
    I've made 500 bets over the last 2 years with Intertops and never had one deleted. Do you have a link to the incident?

moonbeam
    moonbeam's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unfortunately not. But I complaints this here at SBR few years ago.

They voided a winning bet after the event has finished and a losing bet on the same event still stands. This is completely crazy. Thats why I never ever bet 1Cent with this book again

Rapscallion
    Rapscallion's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1602

Quote Originally Posted by moonbeam View Post
    Amen brother, at least you haven't been victim to the ole' "end-around-reverse play". What I mean by this is, you pick one side, and after the event is over, you check your account history and they gave you the opposite side! Customer service told me "we recommend you get a screen capture program to protect yourself" WTF?
    What about the customers who use their wap site? how are they supposed to 'protect' themselves? Do yourself a favor, if you aren't a U.S. customer, just stick with Pinny and save the future frustration and anger. Not to mention compared with the two larger Jamaican books who's payouts are much quicker than than this place. Take it from someone who's taken it on the chin.......stay away.