Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15224

It's pointless trying to bet a game at Pinnacle a few minutes before the start

Everytime you try and confirm your wager you get the message that says event odds have changed. Why the fuk don't they do it like other places where the offer you the new odds and you can enter that. Instead you have to go back wait for the new line try betting it again only to get the same message. They are costing themselves a lot of money by fukking with the line at the last minute and players not able to get wagers in. It's not that big of a deal for me cause I usuually bet last minute stuff elseware but I refuse to wager on soccer at these other shops .40 lines.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

pinnacle is just another square book now

Jaug
    1 in 2.7 mill
    Jaug's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2977

Come on, that isn't a big problem.

Also, it's not pinnys problem but yours.

tomcowley
    tomcowley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6786

Jaug: have you ever tried to bet a halftime at Carib?

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9813

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Everytime you try and confirm your wager you get the message that says event odds have changed. Why the fuk don't they do it like other places where the offer you the new odds and you can enter that. Instead you have to go back wait for the new line try betting it again only to get the same message. They are costing themselves a lot of money by fukking with the line at the last minute and players not able to get wagers in. It's not that big of a deal for me cause I usuually bet last minute stuff elseware but I refuse to wager on soccer at these other shops .40 lines.
    They can't put up new lines because they don't have them. They leave them offline until they see where SBO goes.