tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1432

i'm desperately waiting to be paid by Betonline ... !

Hello Everybody.

I regularly have a look at what can be said on forum SBR, the right place to know more about some bookmakers.
    So, a while ago, i noticed there were may complaints about BetOnline payouts. I have a Betonline account so i felt concerned and a bit worried. At that time i wrote a mail to Betonline to know more about their situation. I explained in my mail that i had read very bad thing about Betonline on forum SBR, mainly about their payouts, and wanted to know what the true was exactly..( i know, i was a bit stupid indeed, that was stupid to believe they would tell me the truth about their problems). I particularly asked betonline if there was any problem with their Moneybookers (skrill) payout service, since i use that method for my deposits and payouts. I received answer from Betonline telling me not to care about what could be told on forum and guaranteing me that everything was ok at Betonline, no problem with payouts (on website they guarantee payouts using skrill within 36 hours). So i stupidely felt reassured

I recently decided to withdraw my whole balance ( 7588 $ ). My payout request was "approved" the 10th of october and so i believed i would receive money within 36 hours, as they had guaranted me. As delay had passed and i hadn't received any money i went on live chat, and this is what i was told:

"Unfortunately at this moment we are experiencing some delays when it comes to this payout method, which it will takes three weeks for you to receive this payout"

3 weeks ?!?! They guarantee me everything is ok, no pb for payouts, but once i ask for my money i'm answered it should take 3 weeks? I 've experienced many mnay bookmakers, but there was never one that needed 3 weeks to pay with Skrill ! Never ! I fear Betonline is a big scam and in reality they won't pay customers...
    How can i resolve my problem? I'll post complaint on forum SBR to start...Hoping they'll be able to help me, because Betonline is so well rated, that's a shame ! Some books rated E in the list pay within a few hours contrarely to Betonline!

PLA
    PLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 787

Sbr can ask them pay u p2p and waive the fees

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you for sharing.

Your complaint has been received and we are following up for you.

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Thank you for sharing.

Your complaint has been received and we are following up for you.
    Ok thank you. I will wait for news from you now so. Thank you for your help.

richsox24
    richsox24's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many complaints need to be filed before this place is downgraded???

benandjerry
    benandjerry's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by richsox24 View Post
    How many complaints need to be filed before this place is downgraded???
    Not gonna happen.

3 weeks for MB is beyond absurd, the 3 day timeline is even on the slow side, pretty sure you will get paid in the end though.

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

i'm waiting too! it's been two weeks now, no sign of my money!

luckily i got my boys the viking and legions on the case for me, they never have problems with betonline so i'm sure they'll sort it out and get my money!

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Unacceptable be patient they are known for being a chronic slow pay book!

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by edawg View Post
    Unacceptable be patient they are known for being a chronic slow pay book!
    The problem is i decided to withdraw my whole balance because they didn't propose enough european markets for which i'm interested, so i wanted to deposit that money with other bookmakers. And therefore as long as i'm not paid by Betonline i can't place bets anymore (i won't use more money from my bank whereas i should be able to use my 7588 $ !). So difficult to remain calm and patient...
    Points Awarded:

edawg gave tristan 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

edawg
    edawg's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4931

Yeah i know that sucks just remember how they are treating you so to never deposit your hard earned money ever again there.

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

I asked for a payout today in betonline, got paid today, ewallet, not moneybookers.... got another payout last week..... got paid last month too,
    Cronic fastpaying book for me..... guess im using the ewallet that most europeans use....

I stopped used moneybookers years ago.... dont doubt they have payment processors issue with mb.

I hope and are pretty sure u will get your money

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

they should be embarassed. go on twitter and write to dave mason, he has helped me in the past as he is their sport brand manager. i do not like their customer service at all and can never get a straight answer.

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    they should be embarassed. go on twitter and write to dave mason, he has helped me in the past as he is their sport brand manager. i do not like their customer service at all and can never get a straight answer.
    Thanks for your answer Pologq. I don't have a twitter account, but i followed your advices and wrote an email to Betonline with title (Mail for Dave Mason). Unfortunately i'm not sure he will really receive it...Is there a private email address to join Dave Mason ? I'v been waiting for 2 weeks now (instead of the 36 hours that were supposed), that' s just scandalous. Lou from SBR told me a few days ago SBR had contacted them, but up to now no answer from Betonline... I should have believed all bad comments that i could read about Betonline and keep away from that bookmaker...GGrrrrr.... But it's difficult no to trust a bookmaker that is so well rated...pffff

RubenDoSSantoS
    RubenDoSSantoS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17

hi

How many times can I request payment of points Converse moneybookers?

tristan
    Update your status

My problem's been resolved: i've just received money !I particularly would like to say thank you to Dave Mason: i followed Pologq's advice and contacted Dave Mason via twitter , Dave asked me my username at BOL, and a few minutes later money was on my skrill account !!! Terrible ! Thank you so much Dave. And thank you too of course to SBR team (Lou) who contacted BOL for me.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    My problem's been resolved: i've just received money !I particularly would like to say thank you to Dave Mason: i followed Pologq's advice and contacted Dave Mason via twitter , Dave asked me my username at BOL, and a few minutes later money was on my skrill account !!! Terrible ! Thank you so much Dave. And thank you too of course to SBR team (Lou) who contacted BOL for me.
    Thanks very much Tristan for confirming.

RubenDoSSantoS

SBR to collect money in moneybookers should just write the account name?

Harmy G
    cool story bro
    Harmy G's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2262

One should not have to contact certain people to get paid in a timely manner.

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Harmy G View Post
    One should not have to contact certain people to get paid in a timely manner.
    You're totally right. One should not. It's clear there are really big problems with Betonline payouts and delays. I criticize Betonline myself; however, when there are inside Betonline some persons such as Dave Mason who make good job, i think it's normal to signal it too.

RubenDoSSantoS

online photo storage

What should I fill out?
    How many times can I buy points in moneybookers?
    And as long as I get money in Moneybookers?

EDIT: Good as I completed?

FreeFall
    FreeFall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2391

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    Yeah sounds like a 3 day or 3 week process . I'd recommend a different bookmaker to suit your needs.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

A lot of delay, its not just you bro, not just you...