Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Bet Jamaica transfer question

I have just over a measly $400 in my BJ acct.

Yesterday I asked them to transfer to 5dimes, because I'm going to play it all on MMA this weekend, and BJ does not offer MMA.

I put in the request yesterday via email. Took almost all day to hear back from them. They asked me to fax them a copy of my ID. So I did. Didn't hear back from them.

Called them back last night. They said they never received my fax. So I sent it again this morning. Heard nothing back from them.

So I just called them again, and NOW they tell me that 5dimes is $500 minimum to transfer funds.

On BJ's site, it says this:

The Greek (Olympic Sports) they accept min. $500 request
    Pinnacle Sports
    CRIS
    Bookmaker
    Legendz
    Matchbook
    Wager Street
    The Pig
    WSEX (starting soon)
    5 Dimes

That to me looks like only TheGreek has the min request? Not a huge deal given the amount, but I feel like they're jerking me around. I'm about to just withdraw the entire amount and say screw it. Anyone have any insight on this?

Casperwaits
    West Side Story
    Casperwaits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I have never done a BetJam transfer, but I would guess that if oyu asked to speak to someone higher up they may waive the $500 minimum transfer thing. Maybe mention SBR?

Bread
    Living corpse

Never tried a transfer either. But I'm just gonna blow the whole thing on Saturday's UFC. Baseball has been very bad to me. And if BJ had MMA odds, I would just play it there, but they don't.

Bread
    Living corpse

Well nevermind. I just checked with 5dimes and they confirmed $500 minimum.

I'll just have to hit a $80 winner now.

Carry on...

Stumpage
    Update your status
    Stumpage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13592

Bread, I have often wagered on the MMA lines at BetJamaica. It's not usually the entire card, but it is quite common for them to have lines on at least some of the matches.

Look under the props section a few hours before the bouts.

hhsilver
    hhsilver's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29862

As you found out , it's not betjm, but 5dimes that has the 500 minimum. What bothers me is that 5dimes still has 1000 listed on the website as the minimum. I asked them about this and was told it was lowered to 500. I'm wondering why it still says 1000 on the site more than a month after they told me 500. Will it be as easy to transfer 500 FROM 5dimes as it is to transfer 500 TO them? I guess it bothers me to find 'incorrect' info on the website.

Bread
    Living corpse

Stumpage I have checked and never seen them. But good to know, I'll keep an eye on it in the future.

I jacked my acct to 500 on that ridiculous Cubs win of all things, and my balance was transferred immediately. My thanks to BetJam.

Now...MMA time.

Stumpage
    Update your status

Good stuff Bread and congrats.....So it worked out in the end. I'll be in drinkin' mode tomorrow, but if I remember I'll check the MMA lines at BJam and post here if they show up, at the very least for future reference.

Good luck tomorrow.

Bread
    Living corpse

Yea thanks Stump..do that for me if you remember. Or maybe I'll go look myself.

Maybe...

Stumpage
    Update your status

Bread, MMA lines are up at BJam (The 3 later matches).....

Bread
    Living corpse

Yep so they are. I had no clue. Well good to transfer to 5dimes for my needs anyways. Thanks for the info though.