sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Betonline/Sportsbetting/Lowvig are the worst

Requested a transfer from Sportsbetting to Lowvig 25 hours ago with a fee of $200 and the transfer still has not been completed. Every single book 2 book transfer I have ever done at any other book has been completed within 4 hours for FREE.

WTF is the $200 fee for on a service that takes over them 6x the amount of time that their competitors do for free?

Not once out of the multiple withdrawals that I have requested from this group of books have I ever received a payout within the quoted time frame listed on their site.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

they are all the Worst Period

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

$200 fee to do book 2 book between 3 books that are all in the same family? Totally ridiculous.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    $200 fee to do book 2 book between 3 books that are all in the same family? Totally ridiculous.
    And they still can not complete the transaction in a reasonable time frame.

What is even funnier is the rep who called me on the phone tells me that he would not suggest a wire to remove my funds because they are taking a really long time, so now my only option to get my funds out of this crap family of books in a reasonable time is to pay a $200 fee and transfer to Bookmaker or get eaten alive by their ridiculous p2p fees.

I am done with the Betonline/sportsbetting/Lowvig family!!!!

Justin7
    Justin7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

I am surprised they are charging a fee for that.

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    I am surprised they are charging a fee for that.
    Surprising that they charge a fee to send funds to a book in their family but even more surprising that they want to charge a 2.5% fee for a service that other books offer for fee and can complete within a few hours compared to the 24+ hours.

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

betonline disappointed me more and more over this summer with customer service and just their overall dealing with me when asking for a withdrawal and claiming i didn't reach my rollover even thought my account reached zero - shady book

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

been waiting 2 weeks for a payout from lowvig, no sign of it

pologq
    When you are SBR you are SBR 4 Life
    pologq's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5971

the only time i get results with BOL is when i talk to dave mason on twitter thru direct message. their CS and live chat sound like 6 yr old kids when they type back to me.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    betonline disappointed me more and more over this summer with customer service and just their overall dealing with me when asking for a withdrawal and claiming i didn't reach my rollover even thought my account reached zero - shady book
    I will continue to play at BOL becuase they do have alot of perks I like. However i agree it's nonsense when your balance zero's out and the the rollover doesn't not as it is SUPPOSED TO! It's like they penalize you for the 25% freeplays on every cash deposit they brag about so much. My other gripe with BOL is they don't take wagers over the phone. What book endorsed by SBR doesn't take a bet over the phone??(very serious question is there one???

crysbreeze
    crysbreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14966

I was informed that LowVig does not offer free monthly payouts anymore, even though it still seems to be an option at BOL/Sportsbetting. Can anyone confirm if they received a free check or anything recently?

slash
    slash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11532

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    My other gripe with BOL is they don't take wagers over the phone. What book endorsed by SBR doesn't take a bet over the phone??(very serious question is there one???
    Pinnacle ??

lecubs28
    Keepin em Honest
    lecubs28's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5422

Quote Originally Posted by crysbreeze View Post
    I was informed that LowVig does not offer free monthly payouts anymore, even though it still seems to be an option at BOL/Sportsbetting. Can anyone confirm if they received a free check or anything recently?
    i don't think they ever did offer free payouts. anyway, you're lucky to get a payout at all from these guys.

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4723

Quote Originally Posted by lecubs28 View Post
    i don't think they ever did offer free payouts. anyway, you're lucky to get a payout at all from these guys.
    I was told in an email reply from Lowvig that they offer a free payout up to 50 in fees reimbursed for any method. She said just make sure to note it in your withdrawal request. This was a few months ago I think.

crysbreeze
    crysbreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14966

Quote Originally Posted by Keith Richard View Post
    I was told in an email reply from Lowvig that they offer a free payout up to 50 in fees reimbursed for any method. She said just make sure to note it in your withdrawal request. This was a few months ago I think.
    Thanks, never had a problem doing this with BOL, but when emailed LV they said that option wasn't available. Probably just a miscommunication, will try it anyway Friday.