sportsguy04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2431

BoDog

Anybody have any problems using Bodog?

I am about to sign up there.

Deposit via pre-paid debit card.
    Withdrawal via Check free 1x month.

Problems?

Didnt they get into some trouble sometime ago or were not paying or delayed on paying? WHat was deal, is all fixed ?

themajormt
    Yanks!!
    themajormt's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think that was more processor issues but I am not sure... Why are you choosing there over some of the others? Did you get a decent bonus offer? I would go to 4 other spots before there... And bookmaker isnt one of them...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by themajormt View Post
    I think that was more processor issues but I am not sure... Why are you choosing there over some of the others? Did you get a decent bonus offer? I would go to 4 other spots before there... And bookmaker isnt one of them...
    WHich books would you reccommend for soccer?

themajormt
    Yanks!!

Honestly I don't do soccer that often but I know 5Dimes offers alot and BETJM does as well. Heritage has some lines but not as many as the other 2... I would definitely look at those 3 before Bodog... I like BETJM's online checks and their customer service is top notch.

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Honestly I don't do soccer that often but I know 5Dimes offers alot and BETJM does as well. Heritage has some lines but not as many as the other 2... I would definitely look at those 3 before Bodog... I like BETJM's online checks and their customer service is top notch.
    Yes, BetJM and Greek I cant do b/c im 20. Im looking at Bookmaker now.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

What about 5Dimes?

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

What about 5Dimes?
    I spoke with them last night, and for initial deposits they want ** or ** and I have no experience with that whatsoever.

xxxvince
    xxxvince's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

** or **

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    I spoke with them last night, and for initial deposits they want ** or ** and I have no experience with that whatsoever.
    dude just go to a walmart for ** or any grocery store for **. its damn easy even a 3 year old can do it, no reason to to think u cant fill up ur name, add, phone #, amount and where u gonna send the money.

even a 5 year old can do it, all u gotta do is talk to a rep on the phone. EASY!

bostonbruins
    bostonbruins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by xxxvince View Post
    dude just go to a walmart for ** or any grocery store for **. its damn easy even a 3 year old can do it, no reason to to think u cant fill up ur name, add, phone #, amount and where u gonna send the money.

even a 5 year old can do it, all u gotta do is talk to a rep on the phone. EASY!
    What about 4 year olds? Can they do it? What's the point of trying to insult the guy?

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I was thinking the same thing while reading the post BB...

SG: The only downside is you need CASH and cant charge it or use your debit card. Most books will cover any fees for over $300 deposit. You need to set up and account, go to the deposit page for 5Dimes and it will ask you how you want to deposit, do ** or ** (** is cheaper) and then put in how much and follow the instructions. It will then give you all the information you need to send it to the person. Go to any decent size grocery store or gas station and grab the form and just follow the instructions. Its real simple and its nice doing because if you get paid out the same way its INSTANT cash.

I highly recommend 5Dimes man... Plus after a month or 2 of history you can do Echecks...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

I was thinking the same thing while reading the post BB...

SG: The only downside is you need CASH and cant charge it or use your debit card. Most books will cover any fees for over $300 deposit. You need to set up and account, go to the deposit page for 5Dimes and it will ask you how you want to deposit, do ** or ** (** is cheaper) and then put in how much and follow the instructions. It will then give you all the information you need to send it to the person. Go to any decent size grocery store or gas station and grab the form and just follow the instructions. Its real simple and its nice doing because if you get paid out the same way its INSTANT cash.

I highly recommend 5Dimes man... Plus after a month or 2 of history you can do Echecks...

Sounds good man. Thanks for the great info! Not sure why XXXVince tried to speak to me as a 5 year old lol.. but whatever.. Do I put in my actual name or use a fake name when doing the transaction? I have heard people do either.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I have always used my real information. I don't want to roll the dice and have my transfer get lost and not be able to verify I sent it ya know? As long as youre not sending over $1,000 at a time I think it is a non issue.

By the way, I just deposited with my credit card to Bodog... The trick is use $99 increments and it goes through.

themajormt
    Yanks!!

I only use them for poker though, I havent used the SB in awhile because their lines are so ordinary except for a few underdogs occasionally...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

Yeah I know what ya mean. See I am a small bet person and like to start my bank roll from very low and move on up. Like I usually deposit $50 at a time and go on up from there. So if I have to pay a fee for the deposit using ** or ** then it would be worthless?

themajormt
    Yanks!!

My last $300 deposit with ** was only $9.99... Youre fee would probably be $5... but they pay for it... So if you deposit $50 and the fee is $5, they credit your account $55...

sportsguy04
    [Too Long]

My last $300 deposit with ** was only $9.99... Youre fee would probably be $5... but they pay for it... So if you deposit $50 and the fee is $5, they credit your account $55...
    Oh decent. Thats good.

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

He wasn't trying to insult him. Just trying to make a point that nobody should be intimidated by ** or **. They are very simple to use.

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbruins View Post
    What about 4 year olds? Can they do it? What's the point of trying to insult the guy?

Seattle Slew
    Seattle Slew's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9578

I'd throw a couple hundred in to start, because if you make too many deposits, even small amounts, they could flag you.

Quote Originally Posted by sportsguy04 View Post
    Yeah I know what ya mean. See I am a small bet person and like to start my bank roll from very low and move on up. Like I usually deposit $50 at a time and go on up from there. So if I have to pay a fee for the deposit using ** or ** then it would be worthless?