iamnothing
    iamnothing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Help pls.. BOL Rollover problem!

Hello guys, i play at BetOnline for fun and i want to withdraw $500, but theyre not letting me because i havent completed my rollover. I deposit several times and lost everytime, and i always hit $0, but they are not resetting my rollover and and i still need around $2000. Im not sure how it works but according to the post i saw in here when someone hits $0 it should reset the rollover, but mine didnt and it just keep on accumulating. (i know $500 is not that much but i really need the money now for school). I hope someone can help me! btw my last deposit was $50.

Hankwins
    Hankwins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok to answer question here is real simple. when your balance hits zero RO is supposed to be cleared however it doesn't and you have to contact customer service to do it for you. Also if you have taken no deposit freeplays that RO doesn't not reset. I don't have any issue with this however it's pretty frustrating live help can not handle these RO issues they will always instruct you to contact CS via email.

If you met your RO on your last deposit/freeplay and don't have RO from no deposit freeplays CS will clear your account for withdrawls within a few days.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

u shouldnt have to ask, but coming from BOL its not suprising
    Last edited by 5mike5; 10-10-12 at 11:44 AM.

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Scumbags!

dark69
    dark69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by Hankwins View Post
    .. when your balance hits zero RO is supposed to be cleared however it doesn't and you have to contact customer service to do it for you.
    Is this really the way roll overs work at BOL?

I'm not a customer there myself, but if that's their policy it's disgusting.
    The majority of players won't know about this and will be forced to clear legacy roll overs which are brought forward by BOL deposit after deposit.

If they even actively refuse the payout after requesting it as the original poster indicated, this is going too far..

gle100
    gle100's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had this problem with them as well. First they tried to tell me that I had to complete the accumulated rollover even though my account had reached zero when I re-deposited. Then, after I would have none of that, they told me it would be fixed within 24 hours and nothing was ever done (several times). Finally on the 4th try, I got pissy with the rep on chat and it was fixed within minutes. Now, I'm waiting for a payout which I was told would take a maximum of 36 hours (Skr) and it has been 5 days. I think it's over between me and BOL....