Blissit02
    Blissit02's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

online sports book, runs their book on credit?!?!?

Good friend of mine called he is on the way to the house, said he found a site that works strictly on credit. Basically like your local bookie.....1000 credit, once you lose the grand you deposit and you get another 1K of credit. How crazy is this? First off you don't know who the hell you're messing with online. At least I know my local guy is 155lbs about 5 foot 4 and if I didn't pay him there wouldn't be much he could do, he doesn't know my last name I don't know his. But according to my buddy all you have to do to get a 1000 in credit is send your divers licences in....WOW....any of you do this? Just sounds like a disaster to me. I'll keep you updated, and no I dont know the name of the site, so dont ask.

WRECK EM TECH !!! BEAT OU!!!!!!!!!

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Blissit02

Brock, Seriously?? Have you ever done this?

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Credit Wagering.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4134

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post
    Good friend of mine called he is on the way to the house, said he found a site that works strictly on credit. Basically like your local bookie.....1000 credit, once you lose the grand you deposit and you get another 1K of credit. How crazy is this? First off you don't know who the hell you're messing with online. At least I know my local guy is 155lbs about 5 foot 4 and if I didn't pay him there wouldn't be much he could do, he doesn't know my last name I don't know his. But according to my buddy all you have to do to get a 1000 in credit is send your divers licences in....WOW....any of you do this? Just sounds like a disaster to me. I'll keep you updated, and no I dont know the name of the site, so dont ask.

You sir, don't sound very creative. You think this guy handles his own problems?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    You sir, don't sound very creative. You think this guy handles his own problems?
    His tune would change in a second when he receives a visit at 5AM from two 300lbs gorillas with a baseball bat...

Blissit02

I pay my local guy....."Stan" but he is a stand up guy, day trader I believe....But I know him, we have had a betting relationship for the past 5 years. My point is you don't pay someone on the internet their money...you dont know who you're fckin with

borednaz
    Swing Piggy Swing!
    borednaz's Avatar Become A Pro!

We all know who we're dealing with. Brock Landers stiffed um & he's still here safe and sound. Patty stiffed um that little fukk is still here.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

Brock Landers is a stiff?

touchback
    touchback's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hahahahahhaahah... online credit, another unsustainable business model. Just like that guy that just claimed he got a no deposit freeplay and ran it up 10k and thinks he is gonna get paid... Haahahahahah

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Blissit02 View Post

I got this email today that says a Nigerian Prince is hiding his riches from an attempted overthrow of his government. He heard that I was a guy of great integrity and reputation, and would like me to hold $8,000,000 USD for him in my bank account. In return for assisting, he will let me keep $800,000. All I have to do is send him my bank account information, and $625 to cover the wiring fees, and the money is on the way. How crazy is that? Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what? It just goes to show that nice guys don't always finish last.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Prick, and darkhat

Okiejoe
    He's 6-5, with afro 6-9...
    Okiejoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 50

I know a book that runs half post up half credit, but theres no way to run full credit offshore with all you thieves

tatommack
    cowboys make the playoffs
    tatommack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Notice who is the first to reply lmao

Keith Richard
    alive and well
    Keith Richard's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4675

Funny you just reminded me of an email I received last week. Getabet...anyone else heard of them or get this? Read it quickly but basically sounded like a carbon copy of Creditwagering. I just dismissed as another scam and never thought about it again till now.

zrizzle
    zrizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took the credit offer from getabet and today met the 3x rollover. I requested a payout which they claim I will get tomorrow. Im not going to hold my breath but if they do come through i will be sure to let yall know

zrizzle

After telling me my payout would be ready today now they arent answering live chat or emails...go figure

touchback

Man... say it aint so. Sucks but kind of to be expected... saw it coming. Offshore credit can be a scummy bunch.

zrizzle

yea it sucks but at least i didnt put any money into it..

Da_Beast
    Da_Beast's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Quote Originally Posted by zrizzle View Post
    yea it sucks but at least i didnt put any money into it..
    Did you ever get anything?

in2thethickofit
    in2thethickofit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    I got this email today that says a Nigerian Prince is hiding his riches from an attempted overthrow of his government. He heard that I was a guy of great integrity and reputation, and would like me to hold $8,000,000 USD for him in my bank account. In return for assisting, he will let me keep $800,000. All I have to do is send him my bank account information, and $625 to cover the wiring fees, and the money is on the way. How crazy is that? Am I the luckiest guy in the world or what? It just goes to show that nice guys don't always finish last.
    I did this last week except that it was from a Nigerian businessman, not a prince. I have received my $800,000. Good luck to you.

bizzle66
    bizzle66's Avatar Become A Pro!

They did pay...picked up max p2p last night...very Impressed

ncat12
    ncat12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Quote Originally Posted by bizzle66 View Post
    They did pay...picked up max p2p last night...very Impressed
    O........Kay......sure your right

bizzle66
    bizzle66's Avatar Become A Pro!

im just reporting it i think its only fair

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 895

Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Wow, I guess its your lucky day. Did you tell the guy that you are going to give him the whole amount of money because you are very generous?

touchback

Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    Wow, I guess its your lucky day. Did you tell the guy that you are going to give him the whole amount of money because you are very generous?
    I would take his reply email and open some accounts at the most notorious spammers in the offshore book group. Let them bang heads over who is gonna send who some money... sure after this there will be a new skin backed by a nigerian prince by December...