Betpoints: 37

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post

sammy don't forget to get free monday night football square every week

Done

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    I don't think any brags more than you. Do you read your own posts? About half your posts are bragging about how intelligent you are, how much money you've made gambling, etc.

I guess you're of the opinion that if you repeat something often enough, that makes it true.

its not bragging it is pointing out that there is money to be made if you use our head.

it it were bragging I would post screen shots of all the shit I own like most guys would if they actually owned anything. Then I would post pics of my wife and show her off.

I try to keep it real with all the make believe bullshit and air bettors on here talking stupidity.

My stuff was at one time verified by a few internet stalkers who got a hard on back in the mids 00s for guys who claimed to be 'big time' gamblers in and around vegas and off shore. they got some of my (and a couple other guys) info and ran with it. Shrink actually buried them for posting (one of the few decent things he did) it but I didnt really care then because I hadnt really even hit it big I was just building up.

I have been around a long time, I am as consistent as they come with what I say and how I act. I have had the same name on every forum since before most guys even knew what the internet was let alone able to connect to it. I never ghosted and never had to change my name due to something stupid I did or said or some "I will retire" nonsense.

I have seen them all come and go and I am still here, the only guys worth a damn that were around in the beginning are now mostly dead. The rest arent worth shit, but because they all tried to make a name for themselves early and had each other lie for them theyre all 'legends', many have tried to go tout. I played it low key, now I let it out how much I made and how well I did because I am not doing it nearly as much now, so I am not losing out on any edges or pricing.

Its just the facts nothing more nothing less.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    its not bragging it is pointing out that there is money to be made if you use our head.

it it were bragging I would post screen shots of all the shit I own like most guys would if they actually owned anything. Then I would post pics of my wife and show her off.

I try to keep it real with all the make believe bullshit and air bettors on here talking stupidity.

My stuff was at one time verified by a few internet stalkers who got a hard on back in the mids 00s for guys who claimed to be 'big time' gamblers in and around vegas and off shore. they got some of my (and a couple other guys) info and ran with it. Shrink actually buried them for posting (one of the few decent things he did) it but I didnt really care then because I hadnt really even hit it big I was just building up.

I have been around a long time, I am as consistent as they come with what I say and how I act. I have had the same name on every forum since before most guys even knew what the internet was let alone able to connect to it. I never ghosted and never had to change my name due to something stupid I did or said or some "I will retire" nonsense.

I have seen them all come and go and I am still here, the only guys worth a damn that were around in the beginning are now mostly dead. The rest arent worth shit, but because they all tried to make a name for themselves early and had each other lie for them theyre all 'legends', many have tried to go tout. I played it low key, now I let it out how much I made and how well I did because I am not doing it nearly as much now, so I am not losing out on any edges or pricing.

Its just the facts nothing more nothing less.
    I like you wanti. I appreciate the information. Your posts are very informative.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wanty is right meaning 3 or 4 books have best prices almost all the time and usa guys have no access to them

DSI is solid..I thought same lines as Bookmaker?

Its the same book

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Of course it's bragging. If talking about how much money you supposedly make isn't bragging, then I don't know what is.

I think we're talking about SBR here and I've been here longer than you have, and have never quit or said I would retire. So I don't know what your point is. If you're trying to say that you posted at therx or peepsplace longer than me or others, then congratulations.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Wanty has been around since about the years 1998-2000 meaning all old school forums

Guy is a legend

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post

DSI is solid..I thought same lines as Bookmaker?

Its the same book

Same Family - lines are a little different at times

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

There are only 2 or 3 places you even need to get the best lines 99% of the time
    Am I the only one who's unsure of the other two?

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Wanty has been around since about the years 1998-2000 meaning all old school forums

Guy is a legend

I was around before then but took a 22 month vacation. Well less actually since I got into work release and could get internet there.

I think we were on players talk sometime in late 96 and AoL boards in early 97, pretty close but I could have those reversed.

That was back when guys like Lem Banker posted, Shrink was not the mogul he became, but he and russ hated each other even then, fezzik had a couple aliases, lou diamond was the original JJ Gold, cokin was around, feist, Root, feiner, basically all the touts who had been on TV were on the net since then it was the wild wild west. And a lot more that I forgot or cant remember or no one would know anyway.

But it didnt take long for the forums to degenerate into what they are now, so guys left or changed their names, or started their own boards and hired the 'name' guys to tout and pimp shitty books.

The rest is history.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sammy met Kenny Boy in his AOL room

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    Sammy met Kenny Boy in his AOL room
    you have same name then..dont remember sam odom

Sam Odom