sawyer1
    sawyer1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Partybets validation problem

I'm having a problem with Partybets. A winner bet was validated lost. It's about a tennis live bet. Partybets says the bet stands lost but I have proof they're wrong.
    Can SBR help if I file a complaint?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

SBR will definitely take a look at it for you sawyer1. Just fill out this Complaint Form.

sawyer1

Ok. Did it now. It's very interesting!

sawyer1

Hello
    Will someone look into my problem with these thieves ?

On 27 Sep 2012 I placed a live bet on the tennis match N. Davydenko/D. Norman - A. Peya/B. Soares at Partybets
    The bet: Which player will be the first to win 15 points in the 2nd set?
    I bet on Davydenko/Norman. They did with the score 15-14
    Partybets validated my bet as Lost.

I contacted Partybets afterwards, they said they'll investigate, after several days and repeated contact attempts, their response was the bet stands as lost and some 3rd party link was provided. The respective link is wrong.

I watched the entire match on air, I know 100% my bet should stand and I have proof from 3 different sources that my bet should be a winner.
    1st: http://www.tennisbetsite.com/scores/stats/2012/09/27/86049.html (point by point displayed score)
    2nd: the results section at Bet365 (account is needed) they show detailed point by point winners
    3rd and most important: I have a printscreen of the official livescore at the moment when Davydenko/Norman reached 1st to 15.
    All of this can be provided to you by e-mail if necessary or I can upload it on a site of your request.

I don't know who to appeal to anymore (ecogra.org, the site which deals with these kind of complaints did not answer on repeated requests, I guess they don't give a penetrate)
    Partybets are acting like God.

uncynd
    America Jr
    uncynd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 228

I'm like positive they will award the bet, have you called them on the phone? Have been with party since 2002 and they'll make it right in my experience it is their M.O.